Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good way to "pop" the question for marraige...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tied it to my dogs collar while me and him were in the living room. we both went to the bedroom and naturally he jumped on the bed with me. she started playing with him and heard a weird jiggling and then she saw it and was in tears.... i asked her if she wanted to be mine.

didnt work for me long though
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      i tied it to my dogs collar while me and him were in the living room. we both went to the bedroom and naturally he jumped on the bed with me. she started playing with him and heard a weird jiggling and then she saw it and was in tears.... i asked her if she wanted to be mine.

didnt work for me long though

aww man that was sweet bro. yeah i heard about urs sucks man. hope mine don' turn like that! but hang in there bro!
      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
        aww man that was sweet bro. yeah i heard about urs sucks man. hope mine don' turn like that! but hang in there bro!
        its no problem. its just hard times some people go through them others dont.

best of luck on yours though. let us know how you do end up doing it
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          its no problem. its just hard times some people go through them others dont.

best of luck on yours though. let us know how you do end up doing it

hey i know how u feel bro. first girl i had loved her to death. the month i moved closer me she told me she got another guy. so i gave her a chance him or me. she wanted both so i said bye. found out the other guy was a 40 year old and my girl was 18... yeah inminge taht ur girl dumps for a guy twice her age. he he the one that took her virginity

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            And make sure you have a spare engine and another ring handy. The first time she runs the car long enough to decide there's a problem, that soft gold ring is ruined, and the hard ass diamond is going to ruin the insides of the engine. Sorry PMM, This is a horrible idea.
            Hope that's not the case for cake, my friends birthday is tomorrow.

Comment

Go buy some rainx, write "will you marry me" on the bathroom mirror, when she goes to take a shower, sneak in and leave the ring on the sink below the writing. when she gets out of the shower she'll see the writing on the steamed mirror glass, and the ring. guarrantied nookie and you won't even have to undress her, then you can piitb
              Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 05-22-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
                Go buy some rainx, write "will you marry me" on the bathroom mirror, when she goes to take a shower, sneak in and leave the ring on the sink below the writing. when she gets out of the shower she'll see the writing on the steamed mirror glass, and the ring. guarrantied nookie and you won't even have to undress her, then you can piitb

haha nice rainx not a bad one man!

Comment

When I asked my fiance, I put the ring on my penis, waited for her to suck it, she pulled my underwear off, noticed the ring, and asked... why is it at the base of your penis? FML!!

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                    When I asked my fiance, I put the ring on my penis, waited for her to suck it, she pulled my underwear off, noticed the ring, and asked... why is it at the base of your penis? FML!!
                    ohhh burned

Comment

Working...
                    X