Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good way to "pop" the question for marraige...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good way to "pop" the question for marraige...

as the title states guys. any of you have any good ideas to ask your girl for marraige? romantic funny..

and no not the standard fancey resturant ring in wineglass thing lol..

datin a girl now and i'ma thinkin poppin the question this fall. i need ideas guys!
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

When she is on the toilet at a relatives gathering, bust in drop down and do it.
    say you don't know what came over you and you couldn't wait.

How's that for romantic.

Comment

I would ask her in the most awkward unusual setting instead of on the typical date type setting.

Or send her on a romantic scavenger hunt and the last clue will lead her to your location where you will be waiting with the ring
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        I would ask her in the most awkward unusual setting instead of on the typical date type setting.

Or send her on a romantic scavenger hunt and the last clue will lead her to your location where you will be waiting with the ring
        like a toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          When she is on the toilet at a relatives gathering, bust in drop down and do it.

How's that for romantic.
          im gonna do this!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post

How's that for romantic.

rolf man she'd kill me! haha gotta be somethig else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post

i was kinda thinking along that line. one friend did that to his girl. she loved it lol. any ideas on the hunt i can use?

Comment

Use places like where you first met, where you took her on your first date, things like that.

Comment

Do it right before you pittb.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                    rolf man she'd kill me! haha gotta be somethig else.
                    If you can't talk to your girl on the can, neither of you are ready for the ultimate commitment

Just kidding

IDK but GLWP

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

All I know is whatever you do, just don't ask people on a car foru... oh wait.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
                        All I know is whatever you do, just don't ask people on a car foru... oh wait.
                        This same question was asked in GDD on Honda-Tech last year. It was funny as hell reading the responses. If I get bored enough, I'll search for it.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I popped the question right before Christmas. We lived together (still do) and I told her I just couldn't wait to give her this one present. I went and got it and came out holding it behind my back. I got down on one knee, told her what she meant to me and how happy I was that we were together and then showed her thebox. She asked "Is it a real ring?" and then laughed about it and said she though I'd gotten her the Spotlifter (which she wanted as a gift) and had gotten down on my knee to demonstrate it's awesome cleaning power!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            I popped the question right before Christmas. We lived together (still do) and I told her I just couldn't wait to give her this one present. I went and got it and came out holding it behind my back. I got down on one knee, told her what she meant to me and how happy I was that we were together and then showed her thebox. She asked "Is it a real ring?" and then laughed about it and said she though I'd gotten her the Spotlifter (which she wanted as a gift) and had gotten down on my knee to demonstrate it's awesome cleaning power!
                            LMFAO!!! thats so awesome.......

My girl is like a super detective. so i couldn't surprise her like that.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

aww that is a good one. might try that. last week i went to vist her and i sent her flowers to her work the day i drove down. haha she loved that.

Comment

Working...
                              X