Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the offtopic section here isnt that crowded though

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
      really
      inside joke
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i feel like crying when i read this threads... quick someone hold me!!!!!!!!!!!
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
          Same post routine.

1) Look at my hand me down / cheap / free Accord

2) Why doesnt my post count go up?.... Why cant I get to the for sale forums?

3) Me and my boys are gonna do a turbo H22 5spd swap ... where can I get the parts for less then $83.27

4) Nevermind the turbo for now.....check out my "JDM" alteza lights... what body kit do you think is best.

5) I crashed it / I ran it out of oil / Im getting a "teggy"

6) GONE

Lol, the first and the fifth ones describe me... I miss posting on here... I mean I lurk around from time to time just seeing what's going on, but I never really have anything useful to post, so I don't really bother.

You can tell that this is a pretty tight community. When I go over to other sites, I don't get the same feeling when I'm here... Idk, maybe I'm just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
            Lol, the first and the fifth ones describe me... I miss posting on here... I mean I lurk around from time to time just seeing what's going on, but I never really have anything useful to post, so I don't really bother.

You can tell that this is a pretty tight community. When I go over to other sites, I don't get the same feeling when I'm here... Idk, maybe I'm just weird.
            Yeah, I know what you mean.

And hell... even if you have nothing worthwhile to post... post! I opened this thread because I saw you posted!

What are you driving now?

Comment

The truck that I was driving before the CB7...

Just been out saving up money for a new(er) car...

Comment

yo i got a question since i don't know many of the people in here now days.

am i an "OG"
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

When you don't know any of the new people... you're DEFINITELY an OG.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    When you don't know any of the new people... you're DEFINITELY an OG.
                    x2

I want to be an OG but I'll settle for a G right now
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'm quite O. Not very G.

Comment

Let me just throw in that I'm not in any way dissing any of the new people. I think it's GREAT we have new people to live on where some of the older members have moved on from. Hell I shouldn't even be on cb7 when I have a 5th gen (im sorry deev, i just can't for the life of me be active on that site.. in all its green glory lol) I'm just wondering where everyone else is at, cuz like Deev said, I don't know any of these new members, i don't know what the beginners section is all about but I know it's for good reason. Deev did a great job even though I hear he gets fed up a lot.. lol. hang in thur big guy edo: no homo.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          inside joke
                          somehow i know this 1 had something to do with you

Comment

Right now, we're stuck amongst the crowds of cheap idiot ricers. When CD prices fall, CD5tuner.com will fall victim to that flood, and CB7tuner will be free
                            Hey...but your barely on cd5tuner lol and you and Ben started it..and ahem I was the inspiration for the colors of the site..not that I'm truly black and green.

:edit:

To answer your question: Maple is still around..he now d/d's an 01 Civic (snailed). I heard he had gone down to the ATL meet about a month and a half ago...guy's been all over the place..but he's still the same dude haha.

Shawn is here now and then but you might know he sold his car to another member in ATL..and from what I've seen and read...it's in the works of making a comeback (Kmart aka Keith if you see this...stand up? lol ).

But wait...aren't you on Honda Society?
                            Last edited by HenRoc; 05-30-2009, 10:05 AM.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
                              Let me just throw in that I'm not in any way dissing any of the new people. I think it's GREAT we have new people to live on where some of the older members have moved on from. Hell I shouldn't even be on cb7 when I have a 5th gen (im sorry deev, i just can't for the life of me be active on that site.. in all its green glory lol) I'm just wondering where everyone else is at, cuz like Deev said, I don't know any of these new members, i don't know what the beginners section is all about but I know it's for good reason. Deev did a great job even though I hear he gets fed up a lot.. lol. hang in thur big guy edo: no homo.
                              I don't get fed up that much... I just don't tolerate stupidity anymore. I'll answer the same question over and over again if someone legitimately needs guidance... but when someone posts "yo i wan 2 lowur mah car on my stock shox cuz my boi sed it wuz all gud. he be lowurd on his stok shox on he da for like 30 yearz n he sed itz all gud kno? so i gunna lowur on stock shox even do i seen peepz sayin dat itz bad. r dropzone springz n e gud?"

And I see that WAY too much...

And Henry... I started CD5tuner. Ben just made it happen for me (and continues to do so). Mark currently runs it, because I haven't had the time. He's a kickass admin over there. I check in from time to time, but it's all the same crap as it is over here, mod-wise. And I don't particularly like CDs all that much! (except for Velocifero's... I love his car)

Comment

:

And Henry... I started CD5tuner. Ben just made it happen for me (and continues to do so). Mark currently runs it, because I haven't had the time. He's a kickass admin over there. I check in from time to time, but it's all the same crap as it is over here, mod-wise. And I don't particularly like CDs all that much! (except for Velocifero's... I love his car)
                                I know you did mang...I'm barely on too (limited Internet access..plus I hate browsing on my cell phone). Veloci is a pretty clean though..mine's a working progress and you know that haha.
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X