No announcement yet.

This forum is too big for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if jonas will ever need 2 make a pitstop at cd5tuner.. would make for a fun read... yeah.. half of the new people i have no idea who there are.. so i snoop back through their previous posts to see what there all about.. and weither or not there that type of person deev is talking about..(mad tyte luwring springz on stuk struz)

and any person who shaves there head for a good cause is O AND G you big teddy bear you.. (deev) lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
      Shawn is here now and then but you might know he sold his car to another member in ATL..and from what I've seen and read...it's in the works of making a comeback (Kmart aka Keith if you see this...stand up? lol ).
      Nah Henry, that car is long gone. It would have been too much work to save it. Sad, but true.

I've got plenty on my plate at the moment, though. 4 CB's.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
        Nah Henry, that car is long gone. It would have been too much work to save it. Sad, but true.

I've got plenty on my plate at the moment, though. 4 CB's.
        Damn...whod you end up selling it too?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

just throwing this out there, but we need a national meet
          we could get it done, we have the power, the hook ups

i think it would bring the fourm closer together

like i said in nother thread about this, i got hook up in small town called maquoketa ia. my parents bascily run the fair grounds. i know it would be enough room for 500+ cars lol.

i just think it would be a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
            Damn...whod you end up selling it too?
            The crusher. :0

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
            just throwing this out there, but we need a national meet
            we could get it done, we have the power, the hook ups
            Easier said than done. Too many flakes.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Yeah, if it werent for this site i wouldnt know alot of the ppl i know today, and although i dont think theyve changed my life just yet, theyre still aweosme ppl.

And i love getting to know who's behind the name. I love getting to know everyones real names and who they are beyond CB7tuner. Im weird like that.
              I really can't wait to start meeting the KC Area guys first and the later on moving to meet others.

And among the honda-type forums I have been on this one is the most friendliest that i have every been on. I must say all of you here are good ppl here...I hope this doesn't die at all!!!
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

We're getting closer to having national meets. The East Coast has had some pretty huge meets, drawing people from all over. The G Man has flown to a few... And Maple will drive anywhere.

We'll never get an all-inclusive meet, though. People are too busy or broke to make it to a meet 2 hours away, let alone something that requires a vacation.

I work 7 days a week, up to 18 hours a day. If I don't do my work, it doesn't get done. I don't have employees, and I have deadlines to meet. If I don't work, I don't make money.

Comment

Working...
                X