No announcement yet.

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my girl friends, when were arguing about this, said that they did the show to get the money needed to raise the kids.

What I don't understand is if the parents couldn't afford to raise the kids, why didn't they put them up for adoption? My birth parents where 17 and 18 when I was born and they knew there was no way in hell they would be able to take care of me. That's a responsible decision in my opinion.

My opinions on it all

1) Parents are fucked up for trying to keep all those kids
    2) They're SUPER fucked up for doing a television show to pay for them
    3) The kids lives are done. This is the highlight of their lives.
    4) The fact that they're getting divorced because of their inflated egos shows how terrible of people they are

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
      I guarantee season 1 did not have that high of a salary. Also, I bet their house is paid for in full.
      Okay, well then let's look at it this way.

ONE episode, $100,000

They've done multiple $100,000 episodes.

I read an article, they don't have to pay for much at all. A lot of their food is paid for, that house is only 1.3 million. If you think about it, 1.3 million for that large house is a damn good deal. Hell, houses on my street are going for over two million with half the land, rooms, and space.

They had a wealthy family member giving them money aswell, in the beginning. Kate was quoted "I don't think we should use our money to pay for our children"

Seriously? She thinks they shouldn't use their money to pay for their kids. It's like they were expecting hand outs.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
        Also, I bet their house is paid for in full.
        They didn't pay a dime for their current house worth $1.3Mil (so says the internet).

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i saw an episode the other day..
          i would bang that chick kate out all night..bitch or no bitch..that milf needs some good dick..pause

anyway...kate is vain obviously..once the fake bake gets applied to the skin..the vain bitch comes out of even the most humble housewives...she has all these women eating her story up...buying her books..feeding into her bullshit and they created a huge ego..on the other hand you got jon..a normal dude who has 8 kids...women dont see him as having to work hard or go throug alot..yet hes at home with the kids most of the time...women fucked jon over...they are bias..they see kate go through a pregnancy and somewhat relate..and go through the whole..men are assholes thing and just fall in love with her and dont give a fuck about jon..unless he has an affair..but w.e..

Comment

Kate is a super bitch from outer space. Jon is a stronger man than most of us. If I were subject to that one of us would have to leave the mortal plane.

I will never forget the clip of them on the Soup... it was him and her on the show and she was talking about the house being renovated. Dog, she talked for like 2 minutes straight while Jon sat lookin defeated. It was so painfully obvious she had an unreasonably inflated sense of importance about everything she said and did which pisses me off. No man needs to live thru that, I don't care how much money they pay him. And the fucked up thing is I'm sure a ton of women use Kate as someone to look up to. UGh

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Ist things first, my wife and I watch this show religiously(well lately for some reason, my wife digs the show alot and i think the kids are super cute).

Secondly, I wont judge their relationship because theres lots of factors that forced their relationship where it is right now. Their situation is at its worst because of the media.

It sucks that the kids have to see their parents break especially when its in the public eyes.

I dont think the kids would be that fucked up because of the cameras, kids get fucked up because of the parenting or the lack of.

Even if Jon is cheating(which he denies) he shouldnt be letting the media seeing him with the chick he is accused of cheating with, thats just stupid IMO.

Even tho Kate's personality has changed a tad and she can be a bitch to Jon(which he allows) I still dont think she is the only one to be blamed because if Jon wasnt a pussy as stated above she wouldnt talk to him like especially on camera so its kinda his fault also to let her ego get so inflated while he seem to stay "normal".

In the 1st season Kate stated that they signed up for the show because they wanted to document their kids childhood but in this seaon she made statements about "everything" being a business It just shows that money and camera time will change most people even the ones that you think it wouldnt.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Ist things first, my wife and I watch this show religiously(well lately for some reason, my wife digs the show alot and i think the kids are super cute).
                Don't worry, you're not the only one. Monday nights at 9:00 on TLC. My fiance use to hide the remote so I couldn't change it, but I don't mind it anymore. Those kids are super cute. I'd adopt Aaden and Leah.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Even tho Kate's personality has changed a tad and she can be a bitch to Jon(which he allows) I still dont think she is the only one to be blamed because if Jon wasnt a pussy as stated above she wouldnt talk to him like especially on camera so its kinda his fault also to let her ego get so inflated while he seem to stay "normal".
                  QFT!

Ive always wondered what they did with their own money, Jon is an IT Technical Analyst, and Kate used to be a RN! Those Jobs are pretty good jobs that probably both offer reasonable medical plans. If they are getting so many handouts and have had decent jobs then what are they doing with their money? Also, ALL of their trips / vacations are gifts / donations from either resorts or amusement parks, or the owners of wherever theyre going! I mean it really bothers me that people these days think that if they make their lives so hard that they deserve to get treated like royalty? Kate had a freakin tummy tuck for FREE! They get free hair cuts at a local shop in their town! I wouldnt be surprised if they received food stamps, and all just because they wanted to have kids and bit off more than they can chew!

Comment

I thought they both finally quit their jobs? I liked the show at first as well and I thought it was awesome how at first it was just about them trying to balance work and being home with 8 kids.

Now it's more or less focused on Kate and her kids and less of Jon. I can tell the guy probably doesn't want to have anything to do with the show anymore but hey..it's what you get for signing a contract.

I'd tap Kate too but damn I'd better make sure she can do less of the talking and more of the effin.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      I thought they both finally quit their jobs? I liked the show at first as well and I thought it was awesome how at first it was just about them trying to balance work and being home with 8 kids.

Now it's more or less focused on Kate and her kids and less of Jon. I can tell the guy probably doesn't want to have anything to do with the show anymore but hey..it's what you get for signing a contract.

I'd tap Kate too but damn I'd better make sure she can do less of the talking and more of the effin.
                      She quit hers and Job changed his job i think, not sure but he did say he works directly from home now so i dont think you be an IT Analyst on a phone but maybe I'm wrong or dont know what that job entails(sp)

He didnt want a 4t or 5th season but that pussy made his wife talk him into it. Even on the last episode of the 4th season she started to talk about the 5th seaon and he gave her a strange look but his bitch ass ness kicked in and here we have another season which is actually focused more so on there divorce/separation instead of the kids like it suppose to be
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Shes a super VTEC Turbo VANOS 4WS bitch. Nancy Grace has nothing on her.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          Shes a super VTEC Turbo VANOS 4WS bitch. Nancy Grace has nothing on her.
                          hahahah

Although I'd be willing to debate that one.

I've never met one person that said they like Nancy Grace.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                          X