X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon & Kate Plus 8

If you havent seen the news or never watched an episode here is the Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_&_Kate_Plus_8

Lately they have been in the news alot regarding Jons affair with a school teacher. If you have seen any of the episodes, than you would not be surprised by Jons actions!

He does have a nice car Nismo 350Z! Anyway, I feel that Kate is way hotter than the woman hes with I mean even though shes a total bitch to him, what is he going to do, he has 8 kids with her! Anyway here is a picture of Kate:

What are your feelings towards the whole affair?

I hate that fucking show.......Id give my few reasons but I dont think anyone wants to read my rant lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

she has become more than just a bitch she is completely and utterly VAIN. If you go back and watch episodes from the beginning notice how she looks normal and homely, look at her now she is fake n bake tan her hair is "styled" and she goes shopping and shit. I wouldn't put up with a woman like that either Jon just went nutzo cause he has 8 kids and has to deal with paparatzi who amoung us could take that much pressure and say they wouldn't ever break. I do not condone jons actions because cheating is never ok but we are all human and under stress we do stupid shit.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
        I hate that fucking show.......Id give my few reasons but I dont think anyone wants to read my rant lol
        If you post, I will read.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
          If you post, I will read.
          ok lol

My mom buys all those US magazines and they usually find their way to the bathroom.....and I like to read when I poop.....and after all this affair bull shit came about they had an interview with Kate in people or something like that

In the inteview Kate stated they started doing the show to give their kids a normal life and to use the money they earned and put it all back into the kids for things like education and shit like that.

Now I dunno bout you but my first thought there is how in the fuck would you think your kids would have a normal life when they are being followed around by cameras pretty much everyday of their lives.

So what I think is the real reason they did it is cuz they saw the notoriety they got prior to the show cuz she was prego with 6 kids.....blah blah blah.....so they exploited the kids and put them on TV.....and are making a shit ton of cash.....in the interview it says estimated 25000-50000 per show.....which is a fuck load more money they they would EVER need to put the kids through school.

Not to mention the fact that after they started to become even more famous.....the parents (both are guilty) obviously started to let the show go to their heads a little bit.....like DA92CB7 said Kate started off as being a normal wife and mother....nothing to fancy to look at.....and now shes like a completely different person.....at the start of the show I wouldnt bang her....now I would....if she wasnt such a bitch

But then theres jon too....who was obviously balding when the show started airing (not gonna lie I watched a few at the start lol) and now he has a full head of hair.....why in the fuck does he need a full head of hair to be a father?...i do understand that balding can be embarrasing and id imagine even more so if your on tv....but why should it matter....and hes apparently goin around fuckin school teachers

Cliff notes....they sold their kids out to further their own lives....IMO
          Last edited by King James; 06-03-2009, 07:56 PM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
            ok lol

My mom buys all those US magazines and they usually find their way to the bathroom.....and I like to read when I poop.....and after all this affair bull shit came about they had an interview with Kate in people or something like that

In the inteview Kate stated they started doing the show to give their kids a normal life and to use the money they earned and put it all back into the kids for things like education and shit like that.

Now I dunno bout you but my first thought there is how in the fuck would you think your kids would have a normal life when they are being followed around by cameras pretty much everyday of their lives.

So what I think is the real reason they did it is cuz they saw the notoriety they got prior to the show cuz she was prego with 6 kids.....blah blah blah.....so they exploited the kids and put them on TV.....and are making a shit ton of cash.....in the interview it says estimated 25000-50000 per show.....which is a fuck load more money they they would EVER need to put the kids through school.

Not to mention the fact that after they started to become even more famous.....the parents (both are guilty) obviously started to let the show go to their heads a little bit.....like DA92CB7 said Kate started off as being a normal wife and mother....nothing to fancy to look at.....and now shes like a completely different person.....at the start of the show I wouldnt bang her....now I would....if she wasnt such a bitch

But then theres jon too....who was obviously balding when the show started airing (not gonna lie I watched a few at the start lol) and now he has a full head of hair.....why in the fuck does he need a full head of hair to be a father?...i do understand that balding can be embarrasing and id imagine even more so if your on tv....but why should it matter....and hes apparently goin around fuckin school teachers

Cliff notes....they sold their kids out to further their own lives....IMO
            The man speaks the truth both jon and kate have become extremely vain. The little kids aren't showing the affects of the show so much yet, but one of the twins, Mady I think, is beginning to act like her mother or in lame ins terms shes becoming a HUGE bitch like her mother.

MY RIDE

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

[Cliff notes....they sold their kids out to further their own lives....IMO] quote

Well said. Its not real any more

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

nope its just about them going places they pretty much get to go for for free because its advertising on the countries top rated tv show. . .

edit: I have also noticed how they try to slip in ads while the show is airing . . .Like a couple of weeks ago I was watching it and jon said his "insurance agent called and told him to look at some stuff" and all they showed was him looking at the home page of the website . . .

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

kate seems a a bitch

& jon seems like a pussy

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

$10 million dollar divorce.

I watched it, it was entertaining for some reason when I couldn't fall asleep.

However, now with their new fancy house, fancy cars, ect ect. They aren't the same people they started out as. Two "poor" parents with 8 kids. Now they're two practically divorced, rich people.

Comment

According to Insider they make about 100K per episode.

I think the whole idea of the show is stupid, there are tons of couples out their with 8 or more kids.

It is very damaging for young kids to live like that, just look at what happened to Danny Bonaduci (sp?)
                      Originally posted by chessboxer
                      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Yeah, the kids seriously think that it's normal to have cameras and lights in their faces 24/7. There was one episode I saw, they were actually discussing the children and how their...views on the camera crew was.

They said something about the kids being at school and talking with other kids, and thinking everyone had cameras following them around, like it was a normal thing for everyone.

Comment

He have 8 kids....what do you expect....He not getting any from his wife for sure....I bet her excuse is "I'm tired honey"

He have to go else where for some loving.

by the way That is a very nice car

Comment

You think that's a nice car, with a 100K per episode income?

Their 100th episode show is the next one or something like that.

That's ten million dollars, not counting all the free shit they get.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                              You think that's a nice car, with a 100K per episode income?

Their 100th episode show is the next one or something like that.

That's ten million dollars, not counting all the free shit they get.
                              I guarantee season 1 did not have that high of a salary. Also, I bet their house is paid for in full.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                              X