Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Med students or anyone with good medical knowledge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Med students or anyone with good medical knowledge...

I have a few questions/concerns and id like some advice before i go paying for an ER or waiting 2 weeks to see a doctor.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

whats up.....i was a state certified EMT.......i worked in military hospitals for 4 years.....and im now in school to be a Radiology Technologist......so i have a nice understanding of medicine.....ill try to help.

Comment

Medic in the Army for 6.5 years, worked in the ER when in the Military as well.

Worked at hospitals when I got out (years ago). Worked in every aspect of medical field you can think of. (claims, billing, coding, etc).

Currently Medical Underwriter (a Registered Med. Underwriter as well)...

Hmm, I may be able to assist.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Ok, good. Its a bit if a private matter, so id prefer to discuss it in private as well. Trev, you have YahooIM, yes?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
          Medic in the Army for 6.5 years, worked in the ER when in the Military as well.

Worked at hospitals when I got out (years ago). Worked in every aspect of medical field you can think of. (claims, billing, coding, etc).

Currently Medical Underwriter (a Registered Med. Underwriter as well)...

Hmm, I may be able to assist.
          Trev, you never cease to amaze me, man! I swear, for all the things you've done and all the cars you've owned... I'd think you'd be like 65 by now!

Comment

dude if your penis is rotting just go to the er stat...

and if your nuts are swollen and hurting...you may have only 24 hrs before they die...that's only if the blood supply is shut off to them...like a spun nut...that'll do it.

just saying...private matter...I'm guessing is all
            ____

Comment

I had a spun nut once. Felt a lump and got scared. Went to the doctor, and he made me feel like a total idiot for getting freaked out over something that's supposed to be there. Now I'm hesitant to go to the doctor when I find something abnormal, because I don't want to be made to feel stupid again. I'll never go back to that schmuck. I hope he loses his practice.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Ok, good. Its a bit if a private matter, so id prefer to discuss it in private as well. Trev, you have YahooIM, yes?

Sent you a pm. YahooIM is dumb.

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                Trev, you never cease to amaze me, man! I swear, for all the things you've done and all the cars you've owned... I'd think you'd be like 65 by now!

Mike, you crazy bro.
                RETIRED...

Comment

Trev i tried texting you. Ill just PM you.

Nothing is rotting off. Just a concern i have, and i know medical attention is needed, im just not sure if its something that can wait to see a family doctor or something i should go straight to the ER about.

Trev, YGPM.

Comment

For those that care....Im fine.

Just a freak occurance.

Comment

Coach would just tell you to walk it off, well that's what he used to tell us if we got smacked in the face while playing dodge ball.

But glad to hear it isnt too critical.

Comment

Hell, i practically did walk this off. Went all day yesterday at work and didnt feel/notice a thing.

Comment

Yea I need some medical advice too....I have these wierd looking zits on my balls......

JAAAJAJAJAJAJA jk!

Comment

Well, i went to the ER and they said i was fine. Just for shits 'n' giggles, here's my heart murmur(for those who know how to read the machines)

Comment

Did you do a stress test? Those test work the crap out of you! Have some kind of palpatations?

Comment

Working...
                              X