How to make my car unstealable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    i recall a story of a guy who had thieves break into his garage and stripped his car using his old tools in the safety of his own garage.
    I've heard a similar story, except they broke into his racing trailer and tore his motor out using his own tools.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

I heard they tore into his bedroom...fucking his wife...then stole the dog...all while he was watching info'mercials downstairs
      ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
        I heard they tore into his bedroom...fucking his wife...then stole the dog...all while he was watching info'mercials downstairs
        i heard they raped the dog too....
        to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
        Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
          i heard they raped the dog too....
          that is such bullshit!!!!

...i didnt rape the dog

Comment

Buy a Cavalier. Nobody even takes those for joyrides, and they're not less fun than a stock Civic anyways

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Take the lugnuts off all the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                Take the lugnuts off all the wheels.
                No. Just loosen them all up.
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

If he had centercaps where the nuts are covered, no one will know.

Comment

Touche'. (sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                      If they really want it, they will get it.
                      wow great advice , I'm sure you will feel great after getting jacked knowing you did nothing to try and stop it.
                      No car is theft proof, you could encase it in concrete and some crackhead will likely chisel it out and steal the wheels. So the best way to keep it is layers, as many as you can. A well installed 2 way alarm with back up battery, a separate fuel pump kill switch, relocate the hood cable, etc. the more stuff you have the less likely it is to be stolen. Just like in this thread there is always someone that will say "they can just tow it, then they will have all day to remove your alarm." Maybe, however that is a small percentage of thefts and you can always get a tracking system in there and follow them, I think DEI makes one or lo jack.
                      Not every 15 year old looking for a joy ride is going to have a saw to cut the club off, and not every crackhead has the patience to look for extra kill switches. This guy also has a ton of good ideas and DIYs http://causeforalarm.thecarthing.com...on7/index.html
                      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        wow great advice , I'm sure you will feel great after getting jacked knowing you did nothing to try and stop it.
                        No car is theft proof, you could encase it in concrete and some crackhead will likely chisel it out and steal the wheels. So the best way to keep it is layers, as many as you can. A well installed 2 way alarm with back up battery, a separate fuel pump kill switch, relocate the hood cable, etc. the more stuff you have the less likely it is to be stolen. Just like in this thread there is always someone that will say "they can just tow it, then they will have all day to remove your alarm." Maybe, however that is a small percentage of thefts and you can always get a tracking system in there and follow them, I think DEI makes one or lo jack.
                        Not every 15 year old looking for a joy ride is going to have a saw to cut the club off, and not every crackhead has the patience to look for extra kill switches. This guy also has a ton of good ideas and DIYs http://causeforalarm.thecarthing.com...on7/index.html
                        to tell the truth drew probably had the best/most true post in this thread
                        it is true if someone wants it bad enough they will get it
                        to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                        Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Chain it to a tree.
                          -Will

Comment

way to bring it back.... your best bet is to tear it apart completely and rebuild it in your living room. use the seats inside it as a couch and recline it when you want to sleep.

Comment

Chain it to the tree with kryptonite so superman cant even steal it.
                              -Will

Comment

Sell it!
                                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X