Todays gonna be a shitty day )_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays gonna be a shitty day )_^

i'm so fucking pissed right now it's not even funny. mom wakes me up saying someone vandalized our cars last night thinking it was a joke i run out there without any shoes on and stepped on the damn glass. someones gonna die. you have no idea how pissed i am. i belive they slashed all 3 on the durango and both on my cb7. and broke the rear windows in the suv. the accord was unlocked but nothing was stolen, i had subs, pionner deck. and other goodies just sitting in there. this just breaks my cb7 heart that someone would do this. they threw a big ass rock in the durango's back window. now i have to report this shit and see if insurance can fix the durango cuz it sure won't fix my car. i don't even have beef with anyone, neither does my mom and the neighborhood we live in is decent

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Damn Chris, that sucks! Do you have full coverage on them? Or would your parents' homeowners insurance cover it? That's a lot to fix!

Comment

That sucks but it could have been worse. The dodge is probably covered because it's newer. Your car, maybe not. Still, get a motion detector, flood lights and outdoor video camera.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        Damn Chris, that sucks! Do you have full coverage on them? Or would your parents' homeowners insurance cover it? That's a lot to fix!
        idk we do have house insurance and the durango i think HAS full coverage but the honda just happened to be un-insured right now cuz i'm not 100% driving it cuz inspections bad and it needs a header, so i'm SOL on the cb7. the durango might be okay. but still why would someone do this. a few months/years back someone threw a rock thru the back window of his camaro, it seems like someone just gets bored and wants to fuck around with other peoples cars.

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
          That sucks but it could have been worse. The dodge is probably covered because it's newer. Your car, maybe not. Still, get a motion detector, flood lights and outdoor video camera.
          it's not covered and yeah mom said the same thing about the camera

Comment

At least the Durango has full coverage. Those tires cost more than the CB7's tires, and the window isn't cheap either!

How badly are the tires slashed? Can they be patched? Or are they done for?

Comment

Thats fuckin shit.

The tires cant be patched either. most places will only plug a hole anywere but the sidewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                Thats fuckin shit.

The tires cant be patched either. most places will only plug a hole anywere but the sidewall.
                x2 yeah sidewalls can't be plugged/fixed.
                i bet it was some damn middle school kids that always walk around the neighborhood and look at you with a hateful look i've seen them get high a few houses down and start throwing small rocks are other peoples cars.

Comment

then i would throw big rocks at them at night. Go straight ninja on their asses. If they call the cops they can't identify you. if it was them that trashed your shit, they have motive for you to do something.

but if they don't admit they did that they can't make it look like you had a reason.

Comment

Damn dude! That's shitty. I'd murder fools for that shit.

Was anyone else's shit fucked with in the neighbor hood? Or just your house?

All I can say is haters man.
                    Originally posted by chessboxer
                    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                      then i would throw big rocks at them at night. Go straight ninja on their asses. If they call the cops they can't identify you. if it was them that trashed your shit, they have motive for you to do something.

but if they don't admit they did that they can't make it look like you had a reason.
                      idk them. i seem them walking around smoking weed and throw small rocks at stuff, and my mom thinks it's them. but we have no proof. cop finally came and looked and looked the the plates and stuff and gave us a report # and left. and insurance is suppose to come look at it sometimes today or tommorow. but my honda's fucked. i gotta find 2 used tires somewhere. but the durango was my other transporation

i'm just not gonna worry about it (karmas a bitch) and just keep my eyes peeled at night if i seem them imma put a metal bat into their jaw

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                        i bet it was some damn middle school kids that always walk around the neighborhood and look at you with a hateful look i've seen them get high a few houses down and start throwing small rocks are other peoples cars.
                        If you see suspicious activity you should call the cops. That's what they're there for.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                          If you see suspicious activity you should call the cops. That's what they're there for.
                          this was a while back. and cops here don't give a crap it took that one cop 1 hour and 45 minutes to get here. and when a drunk driver hit my friends car outside it took the cop over an hour to come.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                            Then you know what you do. You wait till the next time they get high a few houses down, then start recording them with a video camera. During their pot session you contact the police letting them know that you don't like the smell of "the marijuana plant" in your neighborhood and would like these kids to be dealt with. You could even take the tape to parents / neighborhood watch meetings and bring up these incidences.

It's not just a coincidence that they throw rocks at cars while high and magically you get a rock in your window and tires slashed.
                            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                              Then you know what you do. You wait till the next time they get high a few houses down, then start recording them with a video camera. During their pot session you contact the police letting them know that you don't like the smell of "the marijuana plant" in your neighborhood and would like these kids to be dealt with. You could even take the tape to parents / neighborhood watch meetings and bring up these incidences.

It's not just a coincidence that they throw rocks at cars while high and magically you get a rock in your window and tires slashed.
                              theirs no neighborhood meetings around here but yeah imma keep my video camera charged and imma stay up later and keep a lookout on things at night. now i gotta find 2 replacement tires for my car

Comment

Working...
                              X