No announcement yet.

91 Skyline GTR V-spec OR Acura NSX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSX is way sleeker and more sexy looking over all more styled towards race cars.

i'd pick the NSX

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      your going to drop that much money on a car and you live in a crime infested area i want to be adopted damn it
      lol ur smoking ganja man! boston isnt that bad man...ive been to 180x worse places haha..every summer i go to PR i have to fight with my grandmother lol she takes my cash and puts it in her bank account and makes me leave my rings and chains at home haha..but i live in the nicer parts man..but only about 10 min from the city

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
        NSX is way sleeker and more sexy looking over all more styled towards race cars.

i'd pick the NSX
        x2
        The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
        Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
        He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          your going to drop that much money on a car and you live in a crime infested area i want to be adopted damn it
          It really doesn't look bad where he lives it was pretty quiet from what i saw, it looked more hood on the way to Fenway and we were on a main street lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
            It really doesn't look bad where he lives it was pretty quiet from what i saw, it looked more hood on the way to Fenway and we were on a main street lol
            i see but still doesnt mean he isnt rich
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Personally, I would get the NSX, but I am a high revving, NA, balanced chassis above all else guy. Don't dislike either though.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Well I would get the NSX hands down. I don't care what people say, you CAN DD an NSX. The NSX will be fairly expensive to fix, and I'm sure a GTR will be to.

The NSX is very easy to drive and live with day to day. The only thing is cargo space. When I get my NSX I plan on driving it frequently but moving large objects doesn't really work for the NSX. The GTR will probably be more manageable with daily tasks, it is similar in size to the CB7 so you can easily imagine what it would be like to live with the GTR. The NSX in conjunction with another DD will be easy to live with.

I would get the NSX over the GTR. It's timeless and just fucking awesome. I know the GTR & NSX both demand respect and bring with it a pretty intimidating feeling. The NSX just takes it to the next level....Plus people go ape shit over the sight of an NSX.

In my mind, I see the GTR like an EVO. It was originally an inexpensive grocery getter that was tuned and suped up. The NSX was originally built for excellence; it's a street car that is also built for the track.
                Last edited by coletrain; 06-20-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                  afraid because of theft?? we have some pretty petty thieves in boston..they litterally wont take anything with an alarm. but we always have poeple ive notiucved from RHode island and Conneticut coming down looking for cars to steal im sure. and the NSX is aluminum body= NO RUST!!! =)

I heard from my Insurance (commerce) that as long as i had proof that it was Legally imported into canada..and the owner has atleast Registration from canada. that it will be NO PROBLEM to register and inusre the car
                  I wouldnt be afraid to DD because of the cost of the car.....I wouldnt want to DD it cuz daily drivers take a beating after a while.....If I ever get an NSX it will be pristine....and it will stay pristine....Not to say I wouldnt drive it alot.....i just wouldnt drive it everywhere.....Id actually think the NSX would probably be the best DD out of any other super car caliber car.

And atleast youve looked into properly owning one.....i just know the states are anal about cars getting imported.....It would suck if you paid that much for an NSX and got screwed somehow.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

v6 with redline @8k =

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      v6 with redline @8k =
                      find many other motors with in that price range to do that im with ghost
                      The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
                      Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
                      He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

Look harder bro, V-Spec's can be had for way cheaper.

Although NSX's are fucking TITS.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I cant say I would be willing to spend the premium a skyline brings.. almost 20k for a sub 300hp old ass nissan.. Yeah if you are the type that likes the attention go for it, you will sure get it but to me it seems like a waste.. Id concentrate on saving up to move out and buy a house.. We have a rental property in sommerville/cambridge line (I forget where you live).. I wouldn't want to live there/ have a nice car there.. I like living on my quiet street in the house I have ownership in and driving my crappy car

Bad ass car and living at home<owning a house.

I think I know what you mean by "life is coming at you fast" but this is the time to save up .. It only gets harder to save from now on..

to end

nsx=badass
                          Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 06-20-2009, 05:36 PM.

Comment

^^ thats the thing about the nsx if i ever get one... i dont like the attention .. i like to stay low key.

Comment

i wld dd a nsk even in the winter
                              its a honda, and it will always go

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                                i wld dd a nsk even in the winter
                                its a honda, and it will always go
                                not with the MR set up you'll spin out every corner.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                                X