91 Skyline GTR V-spec OR Acura NSX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    Or maybe he should just post it wherever he wants. Even if he posted on a non specific forum, he isn't even considering a Supra, so move on.
    i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      Or maybe he should just post it wherever he wants. Even if he posted on a non specific forum, he isn't even considering a Supra, so move on.
      what does a supra have ANYTHING to do with it? i said i'd get a supra over the two aka my two cents. get over it already

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i would go for a new car imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          what does a supra have ANYTHING to do with it? i said i'd get a supra over the two aka my two cents. get over it already
          It has nothing to do with anything, which was PRECISELY my point. Nobody gives a shit about a Supra, what you would get, or where you think he should post it.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Nobody really gives a shit about this argument, either... and it's taken up about 20% of this thread so far.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              Nobody really gives a shit about this argument, either... and it's taken up about 20% of this thread so far.
              i just lol'd

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                i just lol'd
                You probably would Half. You were the one that started it and wouldn't let it go, remember? It's his thread. He can do whatever he wants.
                Last edited by owequitit; 06-26-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

After the ITR you can only move up in the Honda world to the NSX. I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of registering the Skyline at all or the fear of the car getting impounded. Good luck on whatever you decide but I say get the NSX.
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Another plus I thought about with the NSX, was the really awesome finishing and build quality, due to its handbuild nature.

They look and feel handbuilt on close inspection. Some of the older ones aren't as perfect anymore due to obvious reasons, but they still have excellent fit and build quality, the paint finish is also incredible, if it was taken care of.

Then you get into the sounds of it, and the fact that power is easy to get out of them are plusses.

Cost of repairs probably doesn't hold a lot of advantage over the Skyline, because while parts for those might be hard to get, some parts for the NSX are also getting hard to get, and some are just expensive. It isn't like a regular Honda in that regard. Although, if you do your own work, you can save tons of money, but it isn't the easiest car to do engine maintenance on either.

Comment

The NSX is still quite inexpensive to maintain compared to many other cars that are comparable (some that are even inferior). Car and Driver did an article about 10 dream cars that can be had for under 30K... one of their many high points for the NSX was the fairly inexpensive repair cost compared to an AMG E class, M3, etc...

Tires aren't cheap, though!

Comment

i still would take s beat down piss of shit 1967 camaro im my gerige over any car in the world

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                          i still would take s beat down piss of shit 1967 camaro im my gerige over any car in the world
                          Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                          btw i cant spell sorry
                          it really shows
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                          X