No announcement yet.

Anybody else feel WWIII coming on...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i heard if they launch nukes, we'd intercept them, and us, NATO and the UK would beat the crap out of them. I hear that the last thing that China wants is a war. So they wouldn't interfere.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

its only a matter of time before it goes from a WW to a race war...
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

it's coming...not now...not tomorrow...but soon...very...soon
        ____

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          I begged a really good friend not to join the reserves, lol. So did his family, so im sure i wasnt the only factor.

Mike, i was just going to reference War Games, lol. "Would you like to play a game?"

That is such a good move. Anymore nuclear war is over rated these days. Everyone just sits around thinking if we're going to get bombed and how many bombs we'll send back and it just makes a big mess. Everyone who talks is not in any position to do anything constructive such as stop a nuclear strike from happening. So to me it's pretty pointless, either A) we'll see how much brains other countries have when they try and attack us, and b) we'll all die anyway because our defenses have failed to stop that attack.

Not really anything you can do to stop this.
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Working...
          X