Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else feel WWIII coming on...?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_koreas_nuclear

It just seems like things are progressively getting worse between them and the U.S.

Now theyre threatening us with Nuclear retaliation if we provoke them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

if they do...i'm sure we'll blast them to kingdom come.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Silly N. Korea.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ya i was thinking about this the other day.

With Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now N Korea i feel uneasy about our future. I really hope Obama is the man for the job because history is going to be made in the next few years whether we want it or not.

Its quite unnerving.

Comment

what accually makes a WW? & not just a war?

btw they say hes shotting a missle to just off hawaii to I guess scare the US people

btw arnt some people freaking out cuz of the whole "worlds gunna end in 2012" thing?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

They have a Napoleon Complex...little country...big ego. Plus we have anti-missle rockets to intercept. I just wish they would find that dictator and do him like they did Sadaam. Love not War
            My CB For Sale

Comment

Comment

Well, theyre still kinda dealing with S. Korea. That whole thing didnt end in a peace treaty, just a truce.

Anti-missle rockets or not; if they fire even 1 nuclear at us, theres a good chance of it hitting near me or loved ones. I dont want that. And if we use anti-missile rockets, a nuclear weapon exploding over god-knows-what country, wont be good either. Especially if its high up in the atmosphere; thatll do harm to the planet and the ecosystem too.

The Iran thing is getting kind of out of control, but i think that will settle or at least die down.

N. Korea just seems to be a kid with a gun and an itchy trigger-finger.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Kim Jong Il just likes attention.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Yeah I feel you on that green. and Jak...you crazy LMAO!
                    My CB For Sale

Comment

wasnt his son suppost to take over?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Yea well i spent a year in Korea and it is a shame that the N is controlled by Kim because the South would very much like to be reunited with lost loved ones and family and i think a unified Korea would be a strong independent country. I mean just the south alone has flourished very much since the 50's and it is sad to hear the stories of people effected by the DMZ.

He is very much an attention whore, but he is also crazy at the same time and very unpredictable. And they HAVE started up their nuclear production facilities again and they have said that if we stop, board, or sieze any N Korean ship that we will pay a price so we are in a bind essentially.

Not only the threats of attack, but those two female reporters still sit in a labor camp in N Korea and i really hope that they don't try to use them as political pawns.

also i dont know if the missles that are suppose to launch towards Hawaii are nuclear, but nonetheless it is a grave mistake and the last one theyll make if they do i can assure you of that.

Comment

navy seals sniper shot ..we could do this no problem im sure

Comment

Doesnt he know what happened the last time someone bombed Hawaii?
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

things are not good.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X