Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid gangs

I hate gangs.

So I'm walking down the street with my son in my arms and I hear some music bumping behind me didn't think much of at first,as I looked behind me to see if it was a nice car,I ended up seeing that it full of some knuckle head gang members (hispanic at that not to be racial I'am far from that)they all looked at me, they sped up to block me off at some driveway,they all hopped out and asked me where I'm from at the same time disrespecting my race by dropping the N bomb. All that was going through my mind at the moment was my the safety of my son I didn't care if they didi anything to me, so being calm I said look " I'm not in a gang and could care less about it,personally I think gangs are stupid and hold no street values for any reason,and please out of respect for my son don't do any harm. After that was they hopped back in the car and took off.

Thats not the first this has happened I've been confronted by them many times way before my son was born (those were days when i fought them) but you would think that they wouldn't start anything with a child in arms.
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

They're tough because they are in a group , I bet you all of them are pussies if they are alone.
    Feeding trolls is my profession and hobby.
    I have the ability to speak and write the idiot language.
    Masters Degree on Trolling & Counter-Trolling

Comment

Yea gangs are stupid.

Thats good nuthen happened to you or your son.
      My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by PIMPCORD View Post
        They're tough because they are in a group , I bet you all of them are pussies if they are alone.
        x2

i remember when i was on 9th grade i was walking with my exgirlfriend to her house and some gangstas were walking behind us so they thought i was a gangsta because im mexican and they start to kick my ass lol and i remember that they were like 4 and just me and my ex girlfiend that luckily start to run because i told her...lol...so yea they are never ever ever will fight alone...

Originally posted by AcEr View Post

Thats good nuthen happened to you or your son.
        x2
        I MISS MY CB7
        ((((((()))))))

Comment

I bet they looked like this

Makes me wish I wasnt mexican.

Comment

look how pale those cholo's are.

they dont even work.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
              Makes me wish I wasnt mexican.
              here where i live the are the same but with red and doing the 14..and sometimes they make me wish the same as you...
              I MISS MY CB7
              ((((((()))))))

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                I bet they looked like this

[img]http://solucionesjbm.com/carmentec/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/1462891987_l.jpg[/dimg]
                or this

Comment

^^^ wtf thats mad homo

where do you live man on you on the west coast?

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                    ^^^ wtf thats mad homo
                    Thats mad GANGSTA!!!!

Real dedication right there

Comment

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
                      here where i live the are the same but with red and doing the 14..and sometimes they make me wish the same as you...
                      Ah the Norteno 14 and Sureno 13.

Comment

firearms are not just for zombies. and you live in a country where its real easy to obtain one.
                        Last edited by skilzz; 07-07-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                          fire arms are not just for zombies. and you live in a country where its real easy to obtain one.
                          Exactly. in a situation like that, it can be a big surprise for them. no one expects it nowadays.

In my mind: Four of them, 7 in the mag. Just don't miss.

Comment

those "gangsters" look like a bunch of pale ass chemo patients.

Comment

I've been jumped by 2 mexicans once, and 4 black guys another time, and 4 white guys another time.

Everyone is stupid.

Hell if you were in the south and some rednecks confronted you, they'd fuck you up regardless of the child.

Comment

Working...
                              X