• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i am at the orl int. airport ..

EDIT : PICS ARE UP

waiting for my flight to departure to Philadelphia at 4:58pm

then i am headed to Tel-aViv , Isreal at 9:35 pm

i' ll be gone for two weeks, going because my sister's wedding will be there

i have been there before , but this is my first time traveling Internationally alone, i really hope i sit next to a hot chick . i also demanded i get aisle seats on both planes

right now i am just chilling in the departure room eating lucnhable's , they have free wifi , yay

just wanted to say bye and wish me a safe trip

btw i am taking US Airways
    Last edited by ibr_adam09; 07-13-2009, 04:49 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
    i have been there before , but this is my first time traveling Internationally alone, i really hope i sit next to a hot chick
    My last international flight I had to sit next to a 50ish year old man with bad body odor. Only time I've ever been sick on an airplane. Luckily a stewardess (sp?) let me sit in another seat half way through the flight.

Hope you have safe travels! Have fun over there! Take many pics.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

have a safe trip bro, enjoy it

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Lucky you!

I was there in Jan of 08! It was awesome!

Didn't get to see too much of Tel Aviv because it rained a lot.

How come you didn't fly EL Al?

Comment

thats awesome i have always wanted to go to Israel to check out the women.

Comment

Ima laugh if you have to sit beside some obese woman with caterpillar lips!

Comment

You'll be in my hood for a little bit! I'll run down to the park and watch you take off from philly The park down the street overlooks the airport across the river.

Have a safe trip man. I hear it's pretty cool over there.

Comment

hey guys , i had a safe trip, i had finally found int. connection for my laptop, i'll post pics up soon , i took a lot
                the trip itself was cool , my first flight i got to sit next to a Canadian girl who was headed to Toronto ,CAN. she was 23 and her name was Sasha. she was a really cool girl and she wasn't ugly, i'd give her a 7/10

i could have asked more on my second trip tho, the service that US served was great and the best part was that the plane wasn't full. So it was a comfy ride.
                i actually had two seats for me, (window and Isle seats ) so that means two touch 7" screens, two pillows, and two blankets, sadly i only got one meal :P

i took vids of taking off at night (US time) in Philly and landing in the afternoon (UAE time) at Tel-Aviv

the only thing i could complain about was the at the airport, they held me for 3 hours asking 10 minutes worth of question's before they would stamp my passport for my Visa
                Last edited by ibr_adam09; 07-13-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

pics are up

finally able to post pics, the wireless int. here is really bad and has crap upload/download speeds.

me and my 12 hour flight plane ( new plane , its 2 months old )

flying over Athens, Greece

we then drove to the West bank side of Israel ( this is where the disputes of the Israeli's and Palestine conflicts occur )

took a pic and one of the border walls that divided the west bank and Israel

this is a pic of one of the Israeli army base camps

part of my city that i'm staying at. ( more like a village )

this is probably what you guys want to see

my grandpa's car

random cars i saw on the streets

sexy

will post more as they come

Comment

i like that pic of the city... what about the israeli army girls!!!!

i found this video on youtube one night.. thought it was pretty cool

Comment

Hey Guys I am at the tel aviv air port going Philly

we are boarding now ,see ya in a few ...long hours

Sent from my iphone

Comment

Working...
                      X