X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New JOB im BALLIN

YESSIRR

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

I am the autobody guy for Orlando Used Cars... The lot has 1/2 million $ worth of cars on it, all 2004 an up.

The guy who owns it and runs it is rich and owns alot of other places.

I dont know how this guy sells car like this in a recession but wow dude people just walk up like idiots and buy his cars.

My friend who got out of jail (for a year) six months ago got a job with him and then he called me up saying that they need an autobody guy and he knows I have a dingy shop that needs repairs.

Sooo I went and saw the cars that the previous autobody guy was painting for him and they LOOKED LIKE SHIT!! like no joke, I laughed when I saw the paintjob he did on this 300. then the guy was like "no no not done not done" and im like "yeah ok"

SO i had been working all week and finally I buff this older 2002 Denali the guy bought and it came out looking like better than a brand new car. the buff job was so good that it literally shined better than original paintjob, thats what happens when you use the right tools for the job.

You cant buy ANY real buffing supplies at autozone, not even the microfiber cloths there, they are crap.

So he was SO impressed with my work that he was like: "alright, your our autobody guy, this shop of yours, lets do whatever it is we have to do so that I can get you to paint the cars that I buy, I need a bumper painted on monday. So if we need a ventilation system, from what nate told me we do, then lets get on it."

So I got this super rich guy paying to build my dingy POS shop into a REAL paintshop.

How awesome is that. I'm about to take on a full time position and hire people to work at my paintshop.

It's not a crash and repair shop, its a "dealer auction cars, and people looking for paintjobs shop" which is much more fun than pulling the frame on a mazda minivan or whatever....

I've been trying to get the guy who help me paint my accord Blue the first time I attempted to paint my car. He is a prodigy when it comes to painting. He literally can paint better than 90% of painters with a 40$ spray gun than most pro's do with 2,000$ paint guns.

I have 100$ paintgun, its actually legit, but its nothing compared to the 1,000 dollar guns. Those basically paint the car for you. Like my friends 20,000 $ trin (sp?) lopez guitar, it's creepy how it kind of plays itself, or your fingers just move on it so beautifully you don't even have to try to play.

but I'm getting alot of new equipment soon. I got an in at a place that normally wouldn't ever hire me or my friend. I don't really know why, but the guy is the kind of guy who see's not the regular things you look for in a person when hiring them, he doesn't look to see how you qualify "on paper" he just sees if you can do a good job or not. Certifications don't mean anything to him, unlike most businesses. Maybe that's why he is bankin.

either way, a full day of work without painting anything can bring me 180$ bucks in my pocket. Thats not too bad then the days that I paint something, 300 - 400 dollars for a bumper... 600 for a front end more. 750 for the whole car....

sooo now im ballin. Enough to be able to just buy a new car, I almost bought a G35x That bad boy can drift like you would not believe.

But im waiting for the Genesis to come to the auction with a warranty still attached.

So im stripping the CB of all its weight. and only going to be using it as a drag car. its 2009, and i have rusted 19 year old accord, even though it has nice AC and creature comforts, It's just not like a new car. So why keep it anything close to a daily?

right now my DD is a 2000 Accord EX F23. I'm hoping to keep until my boss/partner i dont know what you call him finds a genesis at the auction.

Then I have my bimmer to build as my "fun" car and when i get a boatload of cash again, i will revive my mustang to drift. Then I still got to get a Miata for legit racing....

Damn life is good right now, All I need is a female. that usually (actually always) comes with a cool car though, so i'm not too worried.

You just go to school, and then ask a chick, hey you need a ride to the other parking lot, or you want to get some coffee or some bullshit, and then you don't say nothin about your car. and then you hit that automatic start VROOM and bam her vagina is wet.

haha

my fucking cat is still in heat MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I put rubber bands around its mouth, then it just went and rubbed its face on the couch till they came off! i cant shut it up.

why the fuck cant we get it fixed. my parents are fucking stupid.

OH YEAH! i kicked my tenant/old roomate out, and im moving into his rooom because mine sucked ass and had the warehouse roof for a ceiling while his room was a real room that kept the AC'd air all nice and cool.

FUCK YEAH, im moving into my own room, out of my goddamn parents house, kickin my fuckin druggie NON-RENT PAYING roomate out and moving into MY ROOM, that I BUILT with my BARE HANDS above my paintshop thats about to be built.
    He moved some of his shit yesterday and took his drumset. even though im way better than him on the drums Im glad, because now I can put some fucking turntables in place of it and break out the jams. I have pics that I took after he stayed up for 4 days straight and was seeing bugs everywhere and was butt naked pouring vodka on himself. The place was trashed, and the pics are SOO bad that I can't show them on the internet because the DEA and FBI and every other branch would knock down my door, I had to save them on a place where no one would ever find them. when all is good and time has gone by I will post the pics. My therapist saw them and said that it was "history" worthy, meaning the pictures of the insanity that went on in my place, could be used in schools across america, like they did in the "dare" program.

hahahahah...

My roomate was so disgusting he peed in cups and left them everywhere. that is just.... I am glad i kicked him out, I wish i poured them all in his new 535 BMW his Daddy gave him. but oh welll.

SO yeah i've got a good future to look forward to. And im going to Dr (forget his name) on monday to get some time release light painkillers so I don't have to live in agony until i get surgery.

I just had to cut the infection out of my life. And now its healing. meaning I will be better soon. And I have a Ton of computers. I love computers, and im selling some of them, but IM going to have like 5 Computers linked in my warehouse so I can have LAN parties all the time!!! I just got to get my Roomate to pay me the thousand dollars that he owes me though he can literally lie to himself and make himself feel ok about thinking its only 400 and only paying 400 and being alright with doing that to his "best friend"

It's so funny how someone who was my best friend who was going to be my best friend for the rest of my life was actually just a plague and a leech to me, and I didn't see it like that, of course he would have gone on being my friend, because he was a leech sucking the life out of me. leeches can suck the bad stuff out of you, but then theres a point where they are just bad for you.

That was this point. I cut the bullshit/infections/leech/drug-scene out of my life. and wallah (drugs are just drugs, like a drug store is just a store with drugs, not like a drug dealer) a drug-scene is that of drug-abusing friends and atmosphere)

So now life is getting better.

WOO HOO!
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 07-09-2009, 11:10 PM.
    ]

dave.........
    oscar says hi, u crazy fuck

Comment

hahaha....... i only read a little bit but im glad your getting somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SEXXIILADY712 View Post
        dave.........
        oscar says hi, u crazy fuck
        WAZZUP! im getting a new car soon, much better than an S2000

Hyundai Genesis beyatch!
        ]

Comment

plz start including cliffs in your threads or ban

cliffs: cliffs or ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
            hahaha....... i only read a little bit but im glad your getting somewhere.
            usually JOB stands for Just Over Broke

but in this case I've got an Investment and its more of a way of life than a Job.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
              WAZZUP! im getting a new car soon, much better than an S2000

Hyundai Genesis beyatch!
              WTF!!!!!!!!!!

JOB, HYUNDAI GENESIS, what else?

you better start talking about killing yourself before people here start freaking out

Comment

and this will conclude the end of the story no more drama no more bs. happy endings.........i hope.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

great deal on the job man!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                    plz start including cliffs in your threads or ban

cliffs: cliffs or ban.
                    just learn how to read my writing, i space it so when i get into detail about something you can skip and go to the next major point....
                    ]

Comment

the roller coaster is going up the steep hill right now...lol
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          i guess its pretty sad that i acutally put my palm on the screen......comparing hand sizes.....
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Congrats man! Hope everything works out for you.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                              i guess its pretty sad that i acutally put my palm on the screen......comparing hand sizes.....

Comment

Working...
                              X