Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a nice car

I'm tired of having a shitty car.

I've put enough money into fixing fucked up shit that if my car was in nice shape to begin with it would be helluh pimp by now. Annnnd the body and such is so fucked that its not even worth what I did do. My car will never be nice looking unless I dumped way more money on it then it would ever be worth... I'm just wanna wreck the fucking thing and use the insurance to start over with something in good shape. Someone I know got 3k for a 93LX that was in supper shitty shape... They got in a fender bender and the insurance company called it totaled. If I knew I'd get 3k id be crashing into something right now.

I don't want a new car either though,

You guys with super clean and nice and perfect cars make me so sad.

do it, insurance companies rob us all the time!

Comment

Comment

Comment

u should get a 1993 honda accord .. i hear they are pretty nice
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Me too... I'm just waiting for someone to rear end me. Its gotten to the point where I really don't care. If I know someone is going to hit me, but I could possibly avoid it by hitting the breaks or making an evasive manuver, fuck it. I want my KBB value $$!

Comment

Really depends on what you consider "enough" money
              Its your choice in the end, and also depends on where/how you have been spending the money.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

that's the exact same way i felt with my old beetle. Sometimes we don't make the best decisions on purchases. You could always sell it.

Comment

well by looking at your car fix these things:

paint the trunk and hood gloss white to match your car.

get the right taillights for your car. not 90-91 for the outer part then '92-'93 for the inner.

drop your suspension.

get rid of those ugly rims and get some better looking ones.

repaint the side moldings black or white.

from what i see, thats all you need to do. whats so wrong with the body that you have to constantly keep fixing on it? pics that dont have your headlights on while looking at the car head on?

Comment

What insurance company do you have? I'll be sure they see this thread when you attempt to commit fraud (you realize that's why insurance rates are so high, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      What insurance company do you have? I'll be sure they see this thread when you attempt to commit fraud (you realize that's why insurance rates are so high, right?)
                      Whutface, Run! Ill provide a distraction

<.<

>.>

Comment

I feel ya, but not cuz of insurance. Long story, but im getting the urge for something else as well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Willing to risk your life or jail time for a nicer car?
                          Having the owner of your favorite car forum throw you under the bus.....PRICELESS!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                          X