tmobile mytouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tmobile mytouch!

i preordered my mytouch 2 days ago and it came in the mail today.so far i love it. Touch screen is precise and browser is amazing.

came in a cool hard case.

Will post a full review when i play with it some more.Has anyone gotten theirs?

This phone looks pretty cool...

I'm a phone nerd. Have you used a Pre before? If so you'll have to compare. The pre is pretty badass... not that I don't love my curve 8900.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
      This phone looks pretty cool...

I'm a phone nerd. Have you used a Pre before? If so you'll have to compare. The pre is pretty badass... not that I don't love my curve 8900.
      I'm getting a pre pretty soon. Almost bought it today but i have to drop $250 on car repairs tomorrow so I held off.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Im looking for a new phone and ive debated something like this. But all i really need mine to do is call, text and IM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          I'm getting a pre pretty soon. Almost bought it today but i have to drop $250 on car repairs tomorrow so I held off.
          The Pre is sick! I'm impressed at it's size. Screen is really weird to use, although it's capacitive you have to press it pretty hard, in just the right way. but it's something you get used to of course. I wish I was on sprint...
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Im looking for a new phone and ive debated something like this. But all i really need mine to do is call, text and IM.
            That's what everyone says, until they actually get one that does more than that. I hated PDA type phones until I got my first Treo a few years ago. Since then, I won't settle for anything less.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I went with the G1 instead of ordering the mytouch, I needed something with a real keyboard
              1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I Like my 3gs, very percise touch easy guide with all the goodies and the compass is the shit

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

It looked so promising for me until i realized it didn't have any keyboard. That makes it not for me. Other than that there is a lot of hype about it. I think i could use more internal storage. Starts you off with 512MB.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                    It looked so promising for me until i realized it didn't have any keyboard. That makes it not for me. Other than that there is a lot of hype about it. I think i could use more internal storage. Starts you off with 512MB.
                    a mytouch with a keyboard is the tmobile G1. i have it and i love it.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                      I went with the G1 instead of ordering the mytouch, I needed something with a real keyboard
                      I know what u mean but I can't complain,been good so far
                      Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                      It looked so promising for me until i realized it didn't have any keyboard. That makes it not for me. Other than that there is a lot of hype
                      about it. I think i could use more internal storage. Starts you off with 512MB.
                      comes with a 4 gig card.if that matters

Comment

how much did you pay for it? i want to upgrade to it but i cant online
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

240 shipped but preorders ended already,It comes out the 5th I believe.

Comment

yea i saw i couldnt order it how do you like it? and did you have an upgrade available?
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yea ive had it for 3 days now. i like it so far.I ve never had a touch screen phone. with upgrade its 199.99 plus tax. kinda wish i would have gotten the white one tho but i work in construction and it would have gotten really dirty and what not.

Comment

Working...
                              X