Anyone need rims for civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need rims for civic

A friend of mine who lives down the road from me just stopped me at the store,telling me he is selling his rims because he is repainting his car and they wont match,so anybody with a civic,he wants $600 for rims and tires,He is coming with me to Va beach meet also,they are Rota (?) cant remember what

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Creepy! I just saw an almost exact same civic as that in town the other day!

Comment

Ya know, there's a section on here called the "Classifieds" for threads just like this one.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Ya know, there's a section on here called the "Classifieds" for threads just like this one.
        yeah I know that,since he isnt a member and I'm not selling them I didnt see the need to put it there.Im going to put it regional later if that alright with you YOU
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
          yeah I know that,since he isnt a member and I'm not selling them I didnt see the need to put it there.Im going to put it regional later if that alright with you YOU
          Oh, okay. If that's the case, I believe you should be the one exception to the whole "no selling outside the classifieds".
          Sorry for the confusion!

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

j mags I think

Comment

Yep, they're Rota J Mags. Nice wheels, nonetheless

Comment

Over here in nyc you get them from a shop which sells nothing but jdm shit called project jdm and they sell just about every rim including that for cheaper and its the same thing.

Comment

1. those wheels arent jdm.
                  2. how do u know they are the same, the wheels pictured are replicas, so whats to say the wheels at the shop ur talking about arent replicas of these?

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

I'll allow this because they aren't really being sold here... This SHOULD be in the regional forums, not OT... but whatever.

Too bad I just got new rims for the Fit.

Comment

i was wanting a set of these for a while then i stumbled across some pdc's. nice wheels tho

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        Over here in nyc you get them from a shop which sells nothing but jdm shit called project jdm and they sell just about every rim including that for cheaper and its the same thing.
                        Oh yea??? Cheaper than that with tires?
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          Oh yea??? Cheaper than that with tires?
                          Yup you should see how many ricers dont get offended and i do mean ricers be out there like 24/7 and the owner of the shop i know him personally. He is making a killing off that shit.

Comment

i got 50 bucks plus shipping on it.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                            X