No announcement yet.

Astro's 1950's kitchen re-do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get ready to curse the makers of the house. cuz there will always be surprizes

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      x2

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

Im not too worried.... It was REALLY WELL kept up. Basically, a new 1950's home. Obviously, theres a few odds and sods, but nothing I would consider major.

Personally, I would much rather deal with a few "old home" isses now and again rather then deal with all the issues that come with a new "McHouse" and all the "builder grade" garbage they assemble them with. We looked at quite a few new ones when we got ours, theres no comparison.

I work at a bank in a new subdivision area of Bowmanville. Theres not a house for miles that older then 5 years. You would not BELEIVE the shit that gets passed off in the new places. Its sad really.

I will be interested to see how theses new places age compared to older homes.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Working...
        X