Craigslist - WTB/WTT for H22A 1.8 vtec LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist - WTB/WTT for H22A 1.8 vtec LMAO

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA. I guess he's new to the scene and doesn't realize how Honda motors are coded.

1993 Honda Accord parts/ willing to trade A CAR - $1 (columbus)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-09-09, 8:11PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ngzmk-1366654761@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i AM LOOKING FOR GOOD BODY OR ENGINE PARTS FOR MY 1993 HONDA ACCORD LX, REGULAR OR PERFORMANCE. I GOT CASH IF YOU GOT PARTS.

WILLING TO TRADE 1994 CADILAC DEVILLE, IN GOOD CONDITION I HAVE PICS IF A GOOD TRADE IS OFFERED
    $600 TO $800 WORTH OF PARTS
    BODY KIT AND Z3 FENDERS, MUST HAVE PICS
    H22A 1-8 DOHC VTEC MOTOR AND TRANS IN RUNNING FORM NO MATTER THE MILES, BUT RUNNING FORM!!!!!!!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1366654761
    Last edited by visualpoet; 09-10-2009, 09:07 AM.

i went all out and got the h22a 2.2, it was about 400 more than the 1.8 but well worth it.

nice find lol

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Wait, what?

1991 honda accord 16v 3.5 4 cid (waynesburg)

Date: 2009-09-02, 9:34PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-acrzv-1355881793@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1991 honda accord 16v 3.5 4 cid call 724-435-7305

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1355881793

Comment

Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

There's a 3rd gen Accord with "lambo doors" listed as a Civic on CL in Atlanta. Not as as these finds, but pretty :facepalm: nonetheless.

It seems pretty clean (minus the lambo doors).

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            There's a 3rd gen Accord with "lambo doors" listed as a Civic on CL in Atlanta. Not as as these finds, but pretty :facepalm: nonetheless.

It seems pretty clean (minus the lambo doors).

i saw that one ! it made me stop looking for civics for a second . lol .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
            - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Working...
            X