No announcement yet.

WTF is wrong with Kanye West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking on Youtube, but all I see are peoples' takes one what happened.
    What actually happened?

As the entertainment world is pretty unimportant to me, a little background story would be very much appreciated.

Ideally unbiased, if that's possible.

Comment

Taylor swift accepted award. Amid her thank you speech, Kanye got on stage and said "Congrats, Ill let you finish, but beyonce had the best video of the year y0..."

Then got booed.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I said this in the other thread about this and I will say it here. That was all staged.

MTV always does stuff like that at the VMA's. Remember last year when "Bruno" landed upside down on Eminem or the time Britney Spears kissed Madonna? It's all for publicity.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
        My member's ride

Comment

it was all...

to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Taylor swift accepted award. Amid her thank you speech, Kanye got on stage and said "Congrats, Ill let you finish, but beyonce had the best video of the year y0..."

Then got booed.
            LOLOL
            And Swift didn't even come up with a comeback?

BTW, your sig is awesome.

Comment

She was somewhat shocked that someone would even do that.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Comment

i cant stand kanye, what he did was wrong as hell. hes a dick head and is way too cocky. his music sucks and i cant care what people say about my opinion.

Comment

Kanye might have been wrong, but god damnit he was right.

I'm drunk.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Crack head piece of shit. I bet he smoked like two dubs on the way to the show while he copped head. Fucking bitch, they get money and can pay for protection and all of a sudden that thing in front of his face starts moving and its the most smelly over exagerated pussy with a tounge in the world. Seriously they should just break his jaw again. Let him make beats atleast hes good for that.

Oh and it is a big deal. They called out Taylor swift for an award, this wasnt a hill billy raffle people take a seat and appluad and behave properly. Imagine if kanye was getting an award and uhm say Ellen went on stage and unplugged his mike. "Oh Ellen doesnt like heterosexual africans" Then all of a sudden he would sell records. I never like kanye only his beats thats it. He should have the plate in his jaw removed or doubled one of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        He(shadow) has a thing for white girls, so this is personal.

Underground.Society
                        Originally posted by Deevergote
                        If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

mike, i had to put your sig on my facebook. i found it too funny.

I always get irritated when i hear kanye crap. his lyrics dont matter to me, because the sound of his voice makes my ears bleed.

Comment

I think the ONLY reason he did it to Taylor was, she's a tiny ass person, he knew he could do it and not get his ass kicked.

OR, maybe he saw hers and T Pain's video and was jealous she didn't pick him to do the vid with? I dunno??

Comment

http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/...eview/1156980/

Comment

and lol no he wasnt shot, he ws in a car accident.... misinformation for the lulz....

but yeah, hes fucked up for that... and a lot of other things. i do like his music tho....

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X