Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else notice this about FushigiRES' sig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else notice this about FushigiRES' sig?

Anybody else notice that in FushigiRES's signature pic there's a glare that looks just like a vintage warplane or is it just me?

Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

It's airbrushed, not a glare.

Comment

Could it be some elaborate scheme for the government to coverup the truth about cb7s??? That our cars can see dead people, that they, in fact, can reflect dead people and their planes through our shine. Consipracy#103.
      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

its a decal on his car. theres also a big airplane on the back bumper

Comment

Yup. It looks pretty nice IMO. I'm not one for decals, but his are tasteful...

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
            airbrushing and decals are different.. if i remember correctly he had both of them airbrushed on.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Oh yeah, that's right... he did have them airbrushed. And I still like em

Comment

yea i noticed the planes. and i think he has them there since his car is gunna be nasty fast (in a good way) with his hybrid F. and when u see him goin so fast then the planes are gunna seem to be flying. its gunna be stupid crazy

mauricio

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                  I like it how people don't even pay attention to other posts.

93accord2dr: It's airbrushed, not a glare.

Comment

its airbrushed homies. you losers.
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys!! I figured I'd give you a lil insight into why I got the airplanes put on my car. First off, the planes are airbrushed on there. There is no way in hell I'd put vinyl graphics on my baby . Next is my reasoning:

1.) I wanted something on my car that would make it stand out, but also be origional. Since my car was produced by a Japanese auto manufacturer, I wanted to go with something that was recognizable from Japan. I thought about it, and my mind drifted back to WWII. The Japanese Zeros where one of the fastest planes in the War, and one of the most recognizable images of the Japanese military. In order to prevent pissing anyone off, I had the Honda "H" put where the Japanese Rising sun would be located. Just to be sure that I wasn't disrespecting anyone, I asked my grandfather's opinion (who is a WWII vet) and he said he loved it.

2.) My car is Extremely...Extremely loud (so I'm told by both friends and police). And everyone says it sounds like an airplane flying by when I pass them..so the sceme seemed to it Fit.

My first airbrushed image on my car was the small Japanese Zero on the front bumper, then I had the larger one added and included the pilot, in skeleton form, on the larger one. I'm glad yall like it. Some people do, some don't but they're all entitled to their own opinions. Thanks again Guys! Yall are the Best!!

Comment

Um...yeah...so...you airbrushed a Mitsubishi to represent your Honda?

Comment

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by GenIVBX
                            Um...yeah...so...you airbrushed a Mitsubishi to represent your Honda?
                            Haha..yeah I realized that, but oh well. I didn't put it on there to rep Mitsubishi. But that is kewl that you knew Mitsubishi made them, most people are like "what is a Japanese Zero" and I'm like.."uhh look at the picture." Thats another reason I put the Honda "H"s on there, to offset the fact that Mitsubishi made the Zeros.

Comment

Heheh...suuurrree...

Nah, I follow what you were tryin to do. Looks tight.

Comment

Working...
                              X