Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would've thought a bunch of people with 15 year old honda accords could be do intimidating lol

Comment

lmao, this tread is a good read, haha
      My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
        I just love herpes. Especially when it comes with free informational brochures. Maybe we should sign him up for some free condom samples too.
        i almost spit my iced coffee out all over my computer. i never saw this coming

Comment

This is better than a Spanish soap opera, yeah I said it

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant View Post
            no, we want him to get herpes
            Yeah, but since he apparently wants to have sex with Deeve, protection is in order, because we don't want Deeve to get herpes and spread it around the board...
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
              Yeah, but since he apparently wants to have sex with Deeve, protection is in order, because we don't want Deeve to get herpes and spread it around the board...
              Thats true because we Deeve is whore and he likes to show off his Disco stick.

Comment

Just for being a lil bitch I'm gonna jerk off to this pic....just picture me spraying my man juices all over your mother and sisters faces(now dream about that you lil bitch)
                Mmmm, I'm just saying. I don't want to get caught up in this. But his sister in the Red looks tasty.

Even if he wasn't an ass I'd still say it.

Comment

Thats true because we Deeve is whore and he likes to show off his Disco stick.
                  The OP wants to take a ride on his disco stick.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i have to kinda agree with mappy. his family doesnt need to be involved in this. that's just way too personal.

if the same happened to me id fly to everyone's house and beat thier ass just like in jay and silent bob strikes back.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Lesson: If you're going to be a dick online... make your myspace private, and remove all photos of family members, potentially homoerotic situations, and cars with license plates.

He came to my house, broke my rules, and made multiple screen names to insult me. If I were just some member being a dick, fine. But this is MY house. It's already personal.

Comment

fair enough.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                          Mmmm, I'm just saying. I don't want to get caught up in this. But his sister in the Red looks tasty.

Even if he wasn't an ass I'd still say it.
                          My thoughts exactly lol.

Comment

I only have one thing to say y0.

WU TANG CLAN ain't nuttin' to be fucked with.

lmao.
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Why is it that you get EVERYTHING that I say, Eric? You're one of the few people that understands my stupid little things without having to be told.

Weird.

Comment

Personally Deev is right, anything online, or that can be seen online is fair game.
                                Pardon me, but doesnt his family look...African American and he looks Costa Rican?

Comment

Working...
                                X