This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Also, he made it quite clear that a ban, as well as an IP ban, were not going to stop him.

How do I deal with people like that? I make life very uncomfortable for them on this site. It works. Very well.
    you are nothing compared to some nazi nerds in other forums. man do they do a number on some people. lol.

Comment

It's not that I'm nothing... I just held back. He deserved a mild snubbing... not an all-out exposure.

I could very easily find out where he lives, his phone number, the names of his family members, probably even where he works. I won't. But I could. It's what I do, every day, for many many hours a day. I'm quite good at it. The kid is a dick, but he doesn't deserve to be ruined.

Comment

It's not that I'm nothing... I just held back. He deserved a mild snubbing... not an all-out exposure.

I could very easily find out where he lives, his phone number, the names of his family members, probably even where he works. I won't. But I could. It's what I do, every day, for many many hours a day. I'm quite good at it. The kid is a dick, but he doesn't deserve to be ruined.
        touche

Comment

For some reason, I'm feeling especially grumpy tonight.
          I'm drunk as fuck right now but I can give some good crotch out hugs man. You'd think it was megan fox huggin you.

NO HOMO!
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I hate you all....

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
              I'm drunk as fuck right now but I can give some good crotch out hugs man. You'd think it was megan fox huggin you.

NO HOMO!
              "Your gun is digging into my hip."
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post

Ace Ventura for the win.

Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post

My b bro my bad.

Seriously though, this punk hasd this shit coming. Much worse, IMO. But the people here are relatively civilized. Some forums would be outside his house right now talking shit. We just made fun of his mother.

NOT a big deal.

"No use crying over spilled perfume"
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Hey Op Aka Deeverbitch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU

Comment

And I can't help it if his mom is ugly.
                      AAAA Haaa HAAA HAAA

this whole thread is making me chuckle

btw...all folks did was post pics he publicly had on his pages...

in reality...nothing was done at all
                      ____

Comment

Yes, and I concur, however.

Appearantly we have morals now and posting pictures of someone's mom is offensive stuff. whoooo...what makes me feel really scarastic is that the guy had them available to the public.

Its like someone taking nudes of Pam Anderson, posting them, and then people yelling "get that shit off of my screen!"

Comment

did i kill the thread over there? :O
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I've always seen the internet as an easy and legal way to access information.
                            IMO if you put/post something online, you legally agree that everyone in the world has the right to access it.

Facebook, Myspace, Youtube etc are all classic cases of this, and as has been proven over the years helps to fight crime.

Bringing the family into this is a Yes and No type of situation.
                            If the familys information was online, fair game.
                            If the familys information was found offline via private investigation - then there is a line that has been stepped over.

People connected to the internet need to realize what the www really is, what it can do, and how to not act stupid.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Plus, all we said was that his mom was ugly, and that a few people would bone his sister. We didn't photoshop their heads onto other bodies or anything!

I do understand what you guys are saying, and it actually makes me feel good to see that we DO have people on here that feel so strongly about showing respect (and expect that much of this forum in general). I'm arguing against you guys, even though your disapproval has truly increased my respect for you. I apologize if my actions here have cost me some of your respect.

In that light, I'm locking these threads. This guy seems to have enough sense to leave things alone... and I'll do the same. It's over.

Comment

Working...
                              X