Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    He compares himself to Jay?

I mean, I like some Lil Wayne ever now and then but please. Lyrically he is an infant compared to Jay.
    Thats what i said, Im a huge Jay fan but all these kids think Weezy is the best overall

I got into a huge debate with this lil wyane fan on FB a couple weeks ago

Even though I dont think he's better than Jay I do think he has some crazy punch lines(he is the punch line king at the moment).

Ive listening to his new mixtape all week - "No Ceilings". I must say its pretty good

And no, he is not dead, might be going to jail soon tho.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
      Why is it that every time weezy is brought up theres some guy like you that has to be like " of fuck that guy, I'm a real G, I listen to super secret underground hip hop. That proves how thug I am"

Even if it has nothing to do with the topic of the conversation.
      some 1 got their panties in a twist.

im never said i was a g.. i listen to real music. to me lil payne aint rugged enough for me.

im jus sayin he compares himself to some of the greatest rappers alive and hes not as nice as he makes himself seem.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
        Why is it that every time weezy is brought up theres some guy like you that has to be like " of fuck that guy, I'm a real G, I listen to super secret underground hip hop. That proves how thug I am"

Even if it has nothing to do with the topic of the conversation.
        Yea JMT has nothin to do with Duwayne.

However dude's underlying point still stands. I can't place a dude who raps alongside Aaron Carter among the likes of Rakim, Nas, Raekwon, BIG etc

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          Yea JMT has nothin to do with Duwayne.

However dude's underlying point still stands. I can't place a dude who raps alongside Aaron Carter among the likes of Rakim, Nas, Raekwon, BIG etc
          I wouldn't either. But you can't deny his creativity. I find its easier to just listen to the guy, roll with it, and enjoy the music. If you really put too much thought into what he says, you loose everything that's fun about his music.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Jay-z is gettin well.... old

Comment

Shieet.. rap is for sissies. I'm a real G. I listen to fundamentalist christian lullabies!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                Shieet.. rap is for sissies. I'm a real G. I listen to fundamentalist christian lullabies!
                the best
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

damn guys don't knock the husle. I really don't think anyone can be the best because that's always up to taste and opinion. I like me some wayne every now and then ghe's got some good shit. You have to respect the fact that he marketed himself well cus he's makin a shit ton of money.... he must be doing something right.

Comment

I actually like Wayne a lot. I don't know what it is but he has some good shit. Shoot me Down is a really good song.

I didn't know about him singing alongside Aaron carter and shit but really i dc what he does, i just like his music.

Is he better then Jayz? I won't say that, but i will say that im not totally impressed with J's new shit either. To me it kinda sounds like he went back in time and looked at what sold good and kind of went in that direction. He isn't really pushing the limits as he is riding out his highnote.

Idk, i wasn't a huge Jayz fan from day 1 anyway tho.

Comment

Weezy aint dead, he's grindin with his eyes wide. I too like a lot of his shit.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                        quoted for the truth! lol
                        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                        X