question everyone about ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question everyone about ebay

Lets see here what does everyone get charged for the monthly ebay fee's to sell an item/items. I know theres a monthly fee but whats the amount anyone know thanks

i sold something, they only got a listing fee.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      i sold something, they only got a listing fee.
      And how much was that?

Comment

Listing fees are next to nothing. Mere cents I believe.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Listing fees are described in detail as you list. You also pay a percentage of the selling price, I believe. There are no recurring monthly charges, except for maybe if you have a store.

It's not that much. They keep the costs down as low as possible to ensure that people continue to use the site.

Comment

you pay cents for listing fees, a percentage of final price (which is bullshit) and you have to pay paypal as well. Sometimes the effort just isn't worth it on ebay since you end up breaking even due to their fees.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

thats why you sell through amazon

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

yea, listing fees are cheap, it's ebay's commission that gets you. I think the monthly fees are for people with ebay stores.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                X