Death in my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death in my family

My cousin (who's like my brother to me, we're TIGHT) called me this morning and left a message that one of his daughters (Victoria - 15) was dead. I call him back and he tells me that I heard his message right, Tori died overnight at a friend's house. I'm in the van with my brother on the way to the job and I ask my cousin (Jerry) where he is. He happens to be at the scene and it's around the corner from the Lowe's we just walked out of, so I tell my brother to take me there.
    I get there and the police are treating it as a crime scene, they won't let my cousin or his wife see Tori, but rumors are already flying that there were pills involved. The people she stayed with (Thomas and Crystal) are telling Jerry and Sherri (his wife) that they heard her snoring really oddly around 1:30, and Crystal went in and checked on her and Tori brushed her away and said dhe was fine, but in the morning when she went to wake her up, she was cold and her lips were purple.
    The coroner finally comes to get her, the cops talk to a few people, and I overhear the homicide detective asking Crystal if someone had given Tori exstacy.
    Back to Jerry's place where friends are stopping through. Jerry's friend James runs to the liquor store, and comes back and pulls Jerry aside to talk to him. Turns out that Thomas called someone and told them that he was going to go to prison for a while because he and Crystal had had a threesome with Tori and his semen was all over her. That person called James and told him.
    Now this asshole Thomas is threatening James (which is like a chihauhau threatening a pit) for telling Jerry about it. Crystal called and Sherri talked to her (screamed at her) until Crystal told her that Thomas had tried to have sex with Tori, but after he penetrated her she (Crystal) made him stop and get off of her. this to me means that in all likelihood, pills and sex went down and Tori probably had some sort of reaction to the pills. Jerry is an obvious wreck, his friend James is ready to do Thomas and bounce back to Cali where he came from, and Sherri is blaming herself for letting Tori spend the night with these people. She feels she should have known something was up, but they were people that they knew and trusted (obviously).

I heard my cousin sobbing with such anguish and anger today that I thought it would tear him apart. No human should ever have to experience their child dying, and especially like this.

If you have a faith in a superior being, I'd like to ask you to keep my family in your prayers.

Really messed up that it seems you can't trust anyone these days.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

WTF? im sorry to hear that man. and so slose to christmas. thats fucked up. Prayers are with you and your family bro.

Comment

i'm truly sorry, i felt this deep within my heart, i will pray for your family.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

This is extremely saddening to hear when stuff like this happens. And so close to home. So were these people she was staying with adults? Did they happen to have any kids her age or anything? Or were they just family friends? I hope someone (the family and friends) beat this guy so hard he can’t see or talk right ever again. Do everything possible to give this guy what he deserves, I hope he goes to jail for a long time, gets charged with manslaughter (or more), and rape of a minor. The fact he called someone and confessed that shows how guilty this piece of shit is.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I'am sorry to hear that ....My cousin also died a month ago...she was 16 years old, took some asprins (the whole bottle)..and past away... I feel your pain brother...... my prayers will be with you and your family all the way.

Comment

Jon, I am truely sorry to hear about this man!! You and your family are in my prayers!

Was Thomas and Crystal of age?
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                This is extremely saddening to hear when stuff like this happens. And so close to home. So were these people she was staying with adults? Did they happen to have any kids her age or anything? Or were they just family friends? I hope someone (the family and friends) beat this guy so hard he can’t see or talk right ever again. Do everything possible to give this guy what he deserves, I hope he goes to jail for a long time, gets charged with manslaughter (or more), and rape of a minor. The fact he called someone and confessed that shows how guilty this piece of shit is.
                Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                Jon, I am truely sorry to hear about this man!! You and your family are in my prayers!

Was Thomas and Crystal of age?
                Both of them are in their 20s. M cousin and his family had met them at another friends funeral and they've been close ever since. Jerry said he never would have imagined something like this. Thomas and Crystal had the balls to show up at the house for a few minutes but they were gone before anyone found out about the sex being involved.
                Where do you get the balls to show up at the house of a 15 year old girl you tried to fuck that died shortly after that? If I'd have known, I'm sure I'd be looking at some heavy time right now. When Sherri told me what they found out, I was immediately back in my old head, nothing but thoughts of sriving to this dude's house and fucking him up until someone stopped me. I immediately asked Jerry; "Cousin, what do you want to do? I'm behind you 100%"

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                  Both of them are in their 20s. M cousin and his family had met them at another friends funeral and they've been close ever since. Jerry said he never would have imagined something like this. Thomas and Crystal had the balls to show up at the house for a few minutes but they were gone before anyone found out about the sex being involved.
                  Where do you get the balls to show up at the house of a 15 year old girl you tried to fuck that died shortly after that? If I'd have known, I'm sure I'd be looking at some heavy time right now. When Sherri told me what they found out, I was immediately back in my old head, nothing but thoughts of sriving to this dude's house and fucking him up until someone stopped me. I immediately asked Jerry; "Cousin, what do you want to do? I'm behind you 100%"
                  i can imagne, i know i would be so livid some one would have to stop me before i got in alot of trouble. keep us up on what happens, our wishs go out to you and your family

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Im sorry about your loss. If I wasnt so far away I would be up there whuppin puss for you because that shit is fucked up man. But if all goes well, those bastards will be in jail and hopefully you get some relief that those creeps are off the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      i can imagne, i know i would be so livid some one would have to stop me before i got in alot of trouble. keep us up on what happens, our wishs go out to you and your family
                      Yes, keep us posted Jon!

I know how you feel as well. I wanted to kick the livin shit outta the punk who killed my cousin last year. Luckly I didn't know what he looked like, but he did have enough nerve to show up to the funeral. . .
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

dude, i didnt think stuff like this really happened. sorry for your loss

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

sorry for your loss bro, my prayers wll go to your family..
                          AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                          JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

wow man. This makes those parents who don't let there kids go anywhere or over to anyones house seem much more sane.

in my prayers
                            ____

Comment

wow, sad to hear
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X