pissed off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pissed off...

so...ive got tattoos of angels on my back...and for the past 8-9 months ive been wanting to get my back done of st. michael killing the devil...theres really only one picture of it around...just type it in to google "st michael" and hit images...

well...im in the movie theather last night, and theres a new movie comming out called "brooklyn's finest"....well..turns out ethan hawk has that EXACT same fucking tattoo...in the EXACT same fucking spot....

now...should i still get this tattoo and be expecting people to be saying "copy cat" or should i just say fuck this and get something else
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Get what you want man. I got a tat before and was thinking i was the only one with it but one day another guy came up and had the EXACT SAME tat but in a different place. If it's what you want and you like it then fuck everyone else. It's your body. If they want to come up and give you shit just look at them all serious and shit and be like "do you really want to see how this ends, I will feed you your fucking heart boy" lmao. A friend of mine went through this same thing with the sign for his daughter's birth month. The tattoo artist told him "fuck what other people think, that's your daughter and if it has meaning to you then that's all that matters" and I feel the same about this. There's no tattoo that you will get that you won't regret really. I only have five but I can always think of something else I could have put there. If nothing else have your guy take that pic and do something similar but change it up a bit. Let him run with it and do his own thing and see what he comes up with.

Comment

Its your body, Do what YOU want.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Maybe you should post more pictures of the girls you bang.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          Maybe you should post more pictures of the girls you bang.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
          X