Tipping The PIZZA GUY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Quality Check" huh?

Is that code for "sticking shit in your pizza" ?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Tipped a local Pizza guy 3 bucks. A 10 minute drive for him, but it felt like a 30 minute wait.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        "Quality Check" huh?

Is that code for "sticking shit in your pizza" ?
        It probably is now! I was the guy who gave a good tip before... now I'm probably a "special sauce" target.

Time to start ordering from Pizza Hut.

Comment

Pizza hut blows. The buffet is still questionable.

We have three great pizza places in my area. Ramunto's brick&brew, EBA's, and Leonardo's. Awesome places, and the prices aren't that bad. Now I'm hungry. Fuck.

I tip each driver from each company 3-5 dollars depending on which buddys house we're ordering from and how far out of the way they live.

life is good.

Comment

april worked out well for me
            made 1010 in tips and 1033.75 in wage and spent 269.67 in gas for the month coming to 1774.08 for the month and 84.48 per day

but i won't be working as much anymore b/c no more manager shifts i will have saturday mornings again i may be able to come to some meets now
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
              Tipped a local Pizza guy 3 bucks. A 10 minute drive for him, but it felt like a 30 minute wait.
              So your saying 30 min delivery time is slow?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Luckily for me the best pizza place in town is right across the street from my apartment and its open till 3.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

finally gave up papa johns
                  working for a regional pizza place called happys pizza
                  actually a great place to work for
                  making more than double than i was at papa johns
                  DailyRuNr
                  RTeK72

www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=171103

B18CA1 and B18B http://pbckt.com/sA.d5W Hoping to get a 90-93 Integra sedan to put one of these in some day...

http://tipthepizzaguy.com/

Comment

I've delivered Chinese, Pizza, Chicken, ETC....

I've made as little as $4 and as much as $7.25 plus tips.

Yes it may sound like a lot but like many others must say remember we are filling up at least twice a week depending on where you live. Plus wear and tear on the car.....keeping in mind we drive Hondas so that's twice the oil changes/oil refills. Plus if you're like me you still have $1250 or more in bills like rent, utilities, and maybe even putting yourself through school. If it wasn't for a second job I'd be on the street. So really it isnt much. Also the delivery charge DOES NOT goto the driver. Never seen a penny from that $2.00 or whatever fee it might be. The store/company receives that as a way to con more money out of you. The lie is that $1 out of it goes to the driver, false. They already have that money and it's claimed at the end of the year for an easy tax break.

IMHO opinion driver's should make $10 or more for the fact of wear and tear on a vehicle, and safety. If you live in a major metro area like me, what do you do if your car is totaled? Geico is gonna give me $1000, if that and say have a nice day; sure I've spent 10x as much money but that means crap to them. And who likes getting held at gunpoint? They'll just hire another warm body to take your place and send your mom a sympathy card in the mail if necessary. My feeling is we are underpaid, and under-appreciated.
                    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

i'm not patient enough to wait for my pizza to arrive at my front door, i normally go get it myself.

i do tip a lot though when i'm at a restaurant. today i was eating at the mexican place across the street from work and my meal came out to be $9 after rounding it up, then i tipped my waitress 3 more dollars because she kept refilling my ice tea. After i got to my truck, i did the math and that was about a 33% tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                        keeping in mind we drive Hondas so that's twice the oil changes/oil refills. .
                        what

Comment

Working...
                        X