No announcement yet.

I got pulled over. After, I lol'd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blaze too..but i made a rule that i have and will never break. I will never drive my Honda fucked up or have shit on me in it. If i lost my car or had to watch them put it on a towtruck ripping the bumper off as they go i would be heartbroken..lol.

The subaru is a different story tho

Comment

Originally posted by excoupemt5 View Post
      a few years ago, a very good friend of mine passed away... on the 1st anniversary of his passing, my then gf and i stopped by his grave to place some flowers... we were there for maybe 5 minutes when a cop came in sirens blaring with 2 other cars trailing him. He claimed that they had been having problems with vandalism and wanted to make sure we were not doing anything we "weren't supposed to" he asked to search my car and i refused, and that pissed him off, but he told us to behave ourselves and left all pouty/pissed, lol... this was at about 2am, i had just gotten off work at the time... lol.

I've also had my car searched for grenades and bazookas, lol... and i've also had a cop ask my gf if she was "there on her own free will" lmao

Last year on Mothersday i was pulled over in my car and my gf was crying because she was very upset.
      (side note..our son passed away last year on Jan 15th..so being mothersday lets just say it was rough to say the least.)

Anyway, he asked her to get out and he took her aside and asked if she was ok and her because she wanted to be and that she could tell him what was wrong because he could help and/or she wouldnt ever see him again or something.
      She declined and said she was just sad.
      I guess its a good thing he asked because it could have been anything really.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic
        The thing that I like about rocking the 95%stock exterior on Wanda, is that no one will mess with me. Not law enforcement at least. And, I've noticed that since I've stopped driving civics, I don't get fuckheads trying to race me light-to-light, or dropping down for highway runs...its kinda nice for once. That way, I don't get myself into trouble. Cuz it's easy once you start.
        Originally posted by DJ metadelic
        well it's easy for me to avoid the police at least in my own town, because here we only have one county sheriff officer who lives in town and patrols town. that's it. rarely do i see a state trooper come through here, normally they stick to the highway...

if its smoking you're into, you could sit at the elementary school and pack a bowl, then drive down main st. with your ass out while smoking said bowl, and no one would bother you. i've down everything but the ass out part many times.

you can't do shit like that in most places. ahhh, population of 1300

Speed limit through the village is 35. I normally cruise through it @ 45. Ive gone right by him @ 50, and he didn't do jack shit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I know, I jinxed myself mikelol

life is good.

Comment

im sure the cop himself was on his way to a baked out video game session with his boys. what else is there to do in vt, right

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
              im sure the cop himself was on his way to a baked out video game session with his boys. what else is there to do in vt, right
              RIGHT! only it was in west lebanon, NH. lmao

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                RIGHT! only it was in west lebanon, NH. lmao
                pfft west leb, claremont, so ro, all the same thing basically.

Comment

pfft west leb, claremont, so ro, all the same thing basically.
                  i know we suck

my fav towns in the area are hanover/etna/lyme. in vt it's sharon (of course!), woodstock, and montpelier.

life is good.

Comment

i know we suck

my fav towns in the area are hanover/etna/lyme. in vt it's sharon (of course!), woodstock, and montpelier.
                    eh dont mention woodstock, my ex is from there, fukkin skanks. gotta love hangover NH though

Comment

whoops, well, how about middlebury? i love that place its quaint and neat

life is good.

Comment

whoops, well, how about middlebury? i love that place its quaint and neat
                        only been to middlebury once, like, 6 years ago for a cross country race, nice place.

Comment

eh dont mention woodstock, my ex is from there, fukkin skanks. gotta love hangover NH though
                          Skanky Ex?

You've caught my attention.

Please.

Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                            Skanky Ex?

You've caught my attention.

Please.

Do tell.
                            well mak, i know a couple girls from woodstock but most of them there are pretty stuck up. they come from very wealthy families, and not much is expected of them, i mean they get a lot handed to them. idk about skanky, the two that i went to school with from woodstock arent really slutty but theyre around there thats for sure

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                              A sweet innocent white girl was probably getting sodomized by some Jamaican dude who fake called in to work sick.
                              lmao!

You a lucky dude Noah! lol. I've never been caught with shit in my car, but there's a few times where I got damn lucky too. The cops used to be slackers around here and now they're on some kinda damn crack-down I swear.

You see models at every car show.
                              But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                                lmao!

You a lucky dude Noah! lol. I've never been caught with shit in my car, but there's a few times where I got damn lucky too. The cops used to be slackers around here and now they're on some kinda damn crack-down I swear.
                                yeah i know, i won't try and push my luck as far now haha

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X