No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    Yes say that. I fucking hate weed and all the people who think their cool for doing it. Its a waste of money for a tempoary high thats all it is.
    Hate booze too?

Because technically...
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      Yes say that. I fucking hate weed and all the people who think their cool for doing it. Its a waste of money for a tempoary high thats all it is.

Out of all the 366 possible days to have my birthday on i managed to get april 20th. I would rather have 9/11 as my birthday then today.
      Guess what. I fucking hate you too.

And I don't even smoke bud.

Have a horrible life.

Comment

Alcohol is more harmful than pot ever dreamed of being. It not only kills more people, It has ruined more families than pot ever will. With the higher THC strains coming out these stats may start to swing a little. But alcohol will remain to be a higher health risk than pot for quite some time.

This is taking a page from TV. I don't see to may people on intervention for being addicted to weed. Not to mention the only person that was reported to have died due to his addiction was an alcoholic.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
          Hate booze too?
          yup

Originally posted by Phempa View Post

Have a horrible life.
          Will do

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            Alcohol is more harmful than pot ever dreamed of being. It not only kills more people, It has ruined more families than pot ever will. With the higher THC strains coming out these stats may start to swing a little. But alcohol will remain to be a higher health risk than pot for quite some time.

This is taking a page from TV. I don't see to may people on intervention for being addicted to weed. Not to mention the only person that was reported to have died due to his addiction was an alcoholic.
            happy 420 brother

yea good point on the has ruined more families because really how many domestic violence cases do you ever hear about where a husband beats up his wife cause they got high.

most people that get high fall asleep before they even get angry.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
            4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
            yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
            1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
            1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

whatever. as for the "lazy stoner" angle of it... I managed to get exemplory grades in college while smoking daily. Laziness is most definitely in one's personality without the intervention on cannabis.
              That's the reason (one of them at least) why I stopped smoking pot. Whenever I did, my old room mates would want to sit around and be lazy and watch tv and play video games, I wanted to make weird things out of crap around the house. I'd spend hours making things. I turned the kitchen sink into a water pipe, just for the hell of it, yes the entire kitchen sink, facet and sprayer included. lol, and then the bath tub.

Any who. I'll throw out a question to all the smokers.

1) What's the largest amount of pot you ever had in your possession?
              Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Lots.

I go out and explore when I puff. No sitting around and being a lazy fuck for me.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post

1) What's the largest amount of pot you ever had in your possession?
                  Merch, about 50 lbs

Kind bud, about 10 lbs

Comment

about 2 goo smoke sum fiiire crip (kush, rip watever u call it) in a couple minutes , hopefully in time before midnight .

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Merch, about 50 lbs

Kind bud, about 10 lbs
                      HOLEY CRAP! I think you win... lol I've seen 88, but never actually HAD anything more than 1 of the good stuff.
                      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

As crazy as it sounds (for me, anyways), I kinda wish this does get legalized.

Comment

most ive had was about a half O, lol.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

most Ive had personally was an ounce

most Ive seen/help transport was 15 pounds.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Won't do it until it's legalized.

Comment

high as a kite lol i dont do that sh*t tryna find a good job and pass a piss test but i do not have a problem with it
                                Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 04-21-2010, 12:37 AM.
                                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X