Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in Iowa and hating it *rant*

... And it's not so great, really.

I miss Virginia. At least the sluts I was fucking out there didn't have diseases! Every sexy girl I find people say she's had this or she's had that. Awesome...

My lowered truck just DOES NOT work here. Roads are rough, lots of gravel (which is hard to drive 25mph on with Nitto 420s tires, and these people go fucking 55 on gravel all day. I do too, when I'm in the Ram. But NOT in my truck). My truck gets stuck in our yard where I park it, it gets stuck when I go fishing, it gets stuck all the time. I can't sell it because I owe around 9G on it, and I have no money to buy a cheap piece of shit 4x4. Hell, I have no money period. I basically went a month without a paycheck because I took a week off in VA to get packed, then a week off here to get unpacked, and now I gotta go 3 weeks before the next payday comes around. Horseshit...

I can't afford to go to college. I want to go to SWCC, the local community college, for auto mechanics since I have auto body stuff down as much as I need. But, I can't afford $300 a month for my truck, and my insurance difference from my ticket last july, AND tuition, and gas, and housing (because I can't afford to drive 35 minutes back and forth 5 days a week), and food, and books, and tools, etc. I just can't fucking do it. And I can't get financial aid because they go off last years tax's where my parents were making collectively around $175,000, where as NOW my father is a sheriffs deputy earning MAYBE 12,000 a year, and my mother draws blood at the hospital, and gets paid hourly like I do. What a great fucking a deal. A kid who really wants to go to school, and CAN'T. Awesome.

I miss my ex girlfriend. I couldn't wait to move away from that fucking cunt. She's sexy, and fun to fuck, but I didn't trust her, I was unhappy every time she was with me, and even when she texted or called me. She's already replaced me with some piece of shit who's gonna hit it and quit it. Whatever, she'll never do better than me. WTF how can I miss her? I hate her so much.

I miss my friends. My best friend has been texting me nearly non stop with updates on his RX7. I should have been back there helping him drop the 13b back in, but no, I'm here doing fucking nothing. No homo, but I miss my boy. He was there for me no matter what, no matter how wrong I was, and I don't have that here.

All my former friends are into meth, speed, and crack now. And I can't associate with them or I'll never get on the sheriffs office reserve posse. Not to mention they WILL drag me into that shit, and I don't want my life to be that.

I've got no friends here. I've got no money. I've got a *MAYBE* 20 hour a week job paying $7.45 and close to $400 in expenses JUST to keep my truck and keep it insured. Then I've got to get gas, Cigarettes (though my inability to buy them has me pretty much done smoking. I went from a pack a day to 3 cigarettes a day, and I don't intend on buying another pack once I finish this one). I can't afford food. I've been sick for almost a month.

Someone please just tell me it gets better than this, because I can't fucking stand it. I want to go home. I thought Iowa was home, but now I realize that home is where you can find a good girl. Home is where you've got friends who work hard like you, stay clean like you, enjoy what you enjoy and would never stab you in the back. Home is where you grew up. And I did most of my growing up mentally at least back there. For me, home is Virginia. And now I'm fucking stuck here because I can't afford to move back, and even if I could get there, I'd have no home, no food, still no money, and no job. What the fuck I can't fucking win.

I've had to sell all but 2 of my xbox games. I sold all my car parts that I was thinking I'd have a need for one day. I'm contemplating selling my handgun since I never get to shoot it. At least I could have $450 out it and pay my bills for a month.

I just can't stand it. ALL I do is sleep and work. I go fishing sometimes, but shit, you can't catch anything but a tan from the shore, and I don't have a boat. I have no friends to go with me. I have a truck that can't get where I want to be.

Just fucking great. Thanks, LIFE, for all the great SHIT I've got. Bills, debt, stress and loneliness. And I keep thinking God will come help me out, send a good girl my way, a better paying job, or even just a friend to hang out with once a week even. But nothing. I don't get it. I fixed so much shit in my life. I quit smoking weed, EVEN though I feel like it's God's gift to the earth. But I thought maybe I was wrong that whole time and He frowned upon it, so gone it was. I took my lip ring out and stopped getting tattoos since this is HIS flesh, not mine, and now one day I have to give it back and it's not it the same condition. I try to pray more, and be thankful for what I've got, and THIS is what it's gotten me so far as I can tell. I just don't get it. What the FUCK do I have to do to catch a fucking break in this state? To just know someones name, or meet a girl, or not lose sleep over night thinking about my bills.

I'm sure I'll add more to this later, but I can't stand to type anymore. This just bummed me out even more.

I want to go fucking home.
    Last edited by turbomaxx; 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

One word: Craigslist.

Comment

And my fucking laptop is broken now. There goes $400.
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
        One word: Craigslist.
        ???

If you are talking about girls, I'm trying NOT to catch gonorrhea. But thanks for the advice. Useless, though I feel it was, it's the most help I've gotten since I got here.

Comment

damn dude....I'm really sorry. I kinda felt like this a while back. I was working a stupid job that paid next to nothing, I was taking 16 hours a week of classes, couldnt sleep...we almost lost our house cuz my boyfriend got fired, he almost lost the cars...we got behind in bills...I had no money for gas, food, nothing.

I kept my head up though...I even asked the guys on here for some help. Even though I felt like things were pretty damn bad, I'd realize that I still have air in my lungs and the ability to start over and take it upon myself to make things better. Things turned around finally, however slowly it seemed. I got a great paying job and so did my boyfriend. We stopped fighting. I stopped being so bitchy and stressed.

Life is hard sometimes and it often deals good people bad hands. But things always get worse before they can get better. I know that statement is a tad bit annoying to hear when you are so pissed off with your situation but it always turns out to be true. Keep your head up, you have friends here!

You see models at every car show.
          But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

I'm in a shitty situation and I don't tell anyone im scared.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myS9qKIFAN8
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

If your main frustration is that you can't sleep around because girls have diseases, you almost deserve to get one of them. There is more to life than that man.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

I feel you.

But ya gotta realize, it actually could be worse. You're still alive and kicking.

How'd you end up in iowa anyway? what ties do you have there? (i assume family).

honestly, i'm pretty happy with my life without a woman in it. Makes things a LOT less complicated. but everyone has a different outlook on that.

things will pick up for you man, easier said than done but seriously: just keep on pluggin away. Eventually things smooth out. then they get shitty, then smooth. That's LIFE.

wish the best for you, don't do anything stupid, keep your jimmy free of the hiv, and scour cl for another pt job. the only advice i guess i can give

life is good.

Comment

Youve been there for like what a month?.....you expected it to be like it was when you were a kid...and now that you see its not you want to give up and move back to a place you said you couldnt wait to leave.

Give it time man....dont look at everything with the glass half empty point of view.....life is what you make it.

Sell your truck and get something cheap on insurance and gas....then save all you can for the next year and if it still sucks balls then atleast youll have some money to move or go to school.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                      If your main frustration is that you can't sleep around because girls have diseases, you almost deserve to get one of them. There is more to life than that man.
                      If you read more than 10% of what I wrote then you'd know that's not my main frustration. But fuck it's annoying.

Spent some time with my mother tonight. Don't know how or why, but it helped a lot. Damn it's just hard to keep your head up sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                        Youve been there for like what a month?.....you expected it to be like it was when you were a kid...and now that you see its not you want to give up and move back to a place you said you couldnt wait to leave.

Give it time man....dont look at everything with the glass half empty point of view.....life is what you make it.

Sell your truck and get something cheap on insurance and gas....then save all you can for the next year and if it still sucks balls then atleast youll have some money to move or go to school.
                        Your first statement is so true I'm almost embarrassed.

And I can't sell my truck. I owe around $9,750 on it, and it's only realistically worth somewhere between $6,500-$7,300. I'm in serious trouble BECAUSE of that truck now. In Virginia I was making a LOT more money... So it wasn't such an issue...

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                          damn dude....I'm really sorry. I kinda felt like this a while back. I was working a stupid job that paid next to nothing, I was taking 16 hours a week of classes, couldnt sleep...we almost lost our house cuz my boyfriend got fired, he almost lost the cars...we got behind in bills...I had no money for gas, food, nothing.

I kept my head up though...I even asked the guys on here for some help. Even though I felt like things were pretty damn bad, I'd realize that I still have air in my lungs and the ability to start over and take it upon myself to make things better. Things turned around finally, however slowly it seemed. I got a great paying job and so did my boyfriend. We stopped fighting. I stopped being so bitchy and stressed.

Life is hard sometimes and it often deals good people bad hands. But things always get worse before they can get better. I know that statement is a tad bit annoying to hear when you are so pissed off with your situation but it always turns out to be true. Keep your head up, you have friends here!

Girls always give the best advice. Thanks for the words, I know sometimes it's hard to believe, but just reading something kind makes a huge difference, even if I can't hear it with my own ears.

Comment

What kind of laptop do you have? Just curious as I always have parts for the more recent models of a few brands.

What kinda gun ya got? hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                              What kind of laptop do you have? Just curious as I always have parts for the more recent models of a few brands.

What kinda gun ya got? hehe.
                              My laptop is a Compaq Presario CQ60. It's the cheap version of the $498 HP

And my handgun is a Springfield XD .45. Badass gun, LOTS of fun, and serious protection. But still... It's hard to find time to go shoot, so I don't know... I know if I sold it I'd miss it so I'm definitely keeping it... Just like I said it's so easy to get bummed out.

It's always easy to get bummed out, but it's never easy to remember all you have to be thankful for. Funny how that works.

Comment

Working...
                              X