Ohio Dairy Farm Brutality!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio Dairy Farm Brutality!

I've seen a couple cases like this semi-recently. One being the PT Barnum and Bailey circus abuse of elephants...another being some cattle farm, forgot where. We have this new one of a dairy farm....

It's funny that the OWNER of the farm, Gary Conklin says they will not tolerate abuse of the animals and shit, yet HE IS IN THE VIDEO kicking the cow in the head. WTF???

Oh yea and we have this piece of shit that got arrested...I think it's the main guy from the videos
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_591458.html

Thoughts?
    VIP Status.

I wish I could meet that guy.
    I'd probably kill him, thats just fucked up.
    Shit made me tear, im an animal lover.
    Hopefully justice is served up hot.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

I hear you man....I feel the same way. Chaining an animal to a fence by his nose then beating the fuck out of it with a crowbar?? COME ON.

He was charged with 12 counts of animal abuse....but it will NOT be a felony because Ohio law doesn't see animal abuse as a felony NO MATTER how brutal it is. Fuck that shit.

They said there's 20 hours worth of footage....I'm sure there are many more people involved, IF NOT the entire staff.
      VIP Status.

Comment

i dont have a weak stomach at all.. and i couldnt watch that whole video..
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Thats some bullshit. I hope that law gets changed quick and gets treated the same as human assault

Comment

I'm not watching it. I'll assume the worst. I hope he gets his farming licenses revoked.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Not watching video. But what was the reason for abusing the animals?
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                I'm not watching it. I'll assume the worst. I hope he gets his farming licenses revoked.
                Along with his freedom, and ability to create offspring. Maybe have his genitals sewn to his forehead and then have the shit kicked out of him.

Comment

Off of the topic of animal abuse a bit but, WHY? Why would they try to kill a baby cow? Not only is that fucked up but isnt that like lost profit? Because now they cant milk the cow. I seriously dont understand why animal cruelty is not a much higher crime. I would rank it higher then human cruelty simply because the animals cant speak out and say theyre being abused.

Comment

watch about 30 seconds and honestly, i would take a day in jail for beating the shit outta that sick fuck

Why the fuck he has to beat cows like that for? or any animal at all?

Im so furious.....
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Looks like he was beating them because they weren't cooperating.......idiot needs to realize that "bovine" literally means stupid, cows are among the least intelligent animals that exist, how could you expect them to understand a command?

The good news is that cow skulls are so thick that crowbar is like a screwdriver on a human head, you still don't see normal people beating each other with screwdrivers though, lol.

I think he should get one good jab in the gut with a pitchfork, maybe that would change his ways.
                      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

That's fucking horrible. Why does God let people like this live?
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                          That's fucking horrible. Why does God let people like this live?
                          One day, their time will come.
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                            One day, their time will come.
                            I can only hope man. I can only hope.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

so fucked up! i couldnt even watch the whole thing... fuck that guy!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X