No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took some learning modules on GT5. Lots of sick features. Day to night time shifts, dynamic weather(rain & snow), working wipers and horns, private races between friends, warm up laps while you're waiting on all your invited friends to arrive. I will be buying this, no questions asked. Hit me up if you have any questions, they may have been covered in the module.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
      I'm still pissed that Grindelwald , Red Rock Valley and Tahiti Road courses are NOT IN THE DAMN GAME!
      x2 i love red rock valley

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet View Post
        Just took some learning modules on GT5. Lots of sick features. Day to night time shifts, dynamic weather(rain & snow), working wipers and horns, private races between friends, warm up laps while you're waiting on all your invited friends to arrive. I will be buying this, no questions asked. Hit me up if you have any questions, they may have been covered in the module.
        Where do you get this learning module you speak of

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
          I work @ Best Buy on the weekends. There's a playstation retail loyalty site, that's available to retail employees. The learning modules are designed to educate the employees hoping that this increased level of playstatioin knowledge will make it easier for them to sell the PS products. As far as the employees are concerned, points are awarded for completing these modules. They can then redeem these points for products. The site also has periodic giveaways as another incentive.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
            I'm still pissed that Grindelwald , Red Rock Valley and Tahiti Road courses are NOT IN THE DAMN GAME!

All 3 of which are awesome tracks. Red Rock Valley does remind me alot of High Speed Ring, but much better.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              All 3 of which are awesome tracks. Red Rock Valley does remind me alot of High Speed Ring, but much better.
              Yeah all 3 courses only appeared in GT2. Red Rock is like an extended version of said High Speed Ring.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                Sent you an invite on PS3 bro.

Deuce!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

3 Weeks before this bad boy comes out! I'll be buying a fresh PS3.

Comment

I'll be buying a slightly used ps3 slim later , so I'm back bitches!

Comment

Man O' man am I upset! So I went to go and pay off my Collectors edition. Gave my number and name and they couldn't find my info on there. I know the dude that works there and as I go there all the time... Dude says he will put a copy off to the side for you so you can get it on the 3rd first thing in the a.m.

I mean I only put $10 down on it but WTF! Paid for reg. copy so I will pay the extra $40 or so to get the Collectors Edition.

Oh Well!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                        Man O' man am I upset! So I went to go and pay off my Collectors edition. Gave my number and name and they couldn't find my info on there. I know the dude that works there and as I go there all the time... Dude says he will put a copy off to the side for you so you can get it on the 3rd first thing in the a.m.

I mean I only put $10 down on it but WTF! Paid for reg. copy so I will pay the extra $40 or so to get the Collectors Edition.

Oh Well!
                        Collectors FTMFW. ill get online tonight and accept ur friend request

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I'd say BS. Doesn't say on GT main website.

Comment

yea i call bs also, until i see it on gt site

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                              yea i call bs also, until i see it on gt site
                              I haven't seen anything official yet, but the contest on the retail loyalty site for the GT5 giveaway entry deadline has been changed from Oct 31 to Nov 30. Not a good sign

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X