No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow crazy! looks like the list for gt4 but just more upgraded..still got like 15(sarcasm) different s2000,skylines etc...i like that it gives it its uniqueness but some cars forza had that gt5 doesn't have..i wonder if they are going to have dl car packs?

Lou's Build Thread!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

I hate repetitive cars.

Seriously , they need to bring back:

- Galant VR4 96-98
      - Accord 94-97
      - Mugen Ferio
      - Mugen Prelude Type-S
      Last edited by ExplodingCake; 11-13-2010, 04:48 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

November 24

Comment

Yup!!! Just went and paid mine in full..... Getting Hot Pursuit tommorrow at midnight and the next week I am getting GT5!!!!!! Best Month ever.

Reverse gave out on my J30. But who cares GT5 is finally gonna drop!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

i always thought games come out on tues? 24th is a weds? always looking forward to it!

Lou's Build Thread!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              Yup!!! Just went and paid mine in full..... Getting Hot Pursuit tommorrow at midnight and the next week I am getting GT5!!!!!! Best Month ever.

Reverse gave out on my J30. But who cares GT5 is finally gonna drop!
              yeah who needs reverse, u dont need it in GT5 either, F... yeahhhhhh
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                I hate repetitive cars.

Seriously , they need to bring back:

- Galant VR4 96-98
                - Accord 94-97
                - Mugen Ferio
                - Mugen Prelude Type-S
                Yep

1 RWD N/A + Turbo + GT-R of each R3x Skyline
                The best of each Evo body
                The best of each WRX body

Etc

I am still leaning towards Forza

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

still no cb. i think we should get one for compensation for getting the run around all these years.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Dude! PR CB7, where did you get that SiR badge in your sig? No one I've checked has them in stock!
                    *Ed. - thanks, tommi! Ordered that sum bitch, and since I've already placed an order for the newer-style Accord badge from Majestic, I'll order the newer-style SiR badge this weekend! Hold 'em for when I get a coupe.*

I'd be getting NFS if I weren't already planning on ordering some ESP mounts with this week's paycheck . I might just have to put the mounts off yet another week just so I can secure these two games!!! Crap, and I just started Oblivion; that storyline's gonna get neglected foreeeeever.
                    *Ed. - just remembered I'm running out of time to renew the registration on the CB, so with that I'll have to hold off on the mounts anyway. Two new games this weekend/next week!*
                    Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-15-2010, 03:51 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

"Sony Computer Entertainment today confirmed that Gran Turismo® 5 will go on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24.

“Gran Turismo 5 is an ambitious project, with challenges and complexities which have made it our version of the Apollo Space Program!” commented Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital Inc. “When we created the original Gran Turismo back in 1997, we wanted to set a completely new precedent for the racing genre. With the technological leap onto PlayStation 3, our objective with Gran Turismo 5 was to create another great revolution which would not only satisfy our own high expectations, but would meet or even exceed the anticipation of the fans. Satisfying the loyal Gran Turismo followers is at the heart of all of our efforts, which is why it was such a difficult decision to delay the release of the game, and one which we did not take lightly. I can only apologize to everyone for making you wait so long, and I hope that when you try out the wealth of driving experiences available in Gran Turismo 5, you will not be disappointed.”

Gran Turismo 5 features an impressive line-up of over 1,000 cars, including the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce, the Lexus LFA and the McLaren MP4-12C. In addition, the game also features select NASCAR® cars and tracks, along with kart racing, for the first time ever. Other features include the all-new Course Maker, dynamic weather, robust online and community features, and much, much more.

Both the standard and Collector's Editions will be available on November 24. Pre-order the game to make sure you get your copy day one, and to get exclusive Gran Turismo 5 DLC.

Stay tuned to here, the official Gran Turismo website, for the latest news and game updates"

- Gran Turismo Website.

PS: They even have a countdown timer , so it's finally official.

Comment

That track list is bogus. El Capitan and Ice Arena were quite obviously in the Red Bull trailer (which was strangely pulled from the RB site mere hours after it was posted, btw).

What's everyone's PSN? Me: GTP_Cyborg. If you add me, just let me know you're from CB7T in the message. Otherwise I tend to ignore random friend requests. I've heard Sony was planning on charging for online play (wouldn't be the first time for this rumor), but has it actually happened yet?
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-15-2010, 03:58 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

if you have any friends with the plus next to their names that means they are a playstation plus member and are paying $50 a year for added stuff

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Regular online play is still free then?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I believe both on;ine and free play are free.... The plus just gets you additional DLC stuff for free for the year....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Yea online is still free, i became a plus member though and probably saved more money on it then i spent on the plus membership

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                                X