Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone help

ok so I have a iphone 3gs

anyone know how to unlock one of these bad boys so I can use it for verizon?

you cant use an iphone for verizon. correct me if im wrong but verizon doesnt have sim cards. its the batteries that are the sims. so if you unlock it you can only use a sim based provider.

Comment

Not gonna happen. Unless you have a cdma cell phone antenna lying around, can solder it into the iPhone in place of the gsm one, and know how to reprogram the phone to use it.
      So sell it to me instead! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sandman61377 View Post
        Not gonna happen. Unless you have a cdma cell phone antenna lying around, can solder it into the iPhone in place of the gsm one, and know how to reprogram the phone to use it.
        So sell it to me instead! lol
        Pretty much lol.

Comment

wait till next yr verizon should be getting an iphone....
          Originally posted by steezyteg
          lmfao rota 5 star dude theyre called rota slipstreams

Comment

Originally posted by Onebaddcb7 View Post
            wait till next yr verizon should be getting an iphone....

People say that every year... not gunna happen. It might but its still a slim chance.

Comment

fuckin cant wait for the 4G iphone to come to canada...video conference calling....ima take drunk dialing to a whoooooooole new fucking level...the drunk video dial!!!!
              (BITCH LOOK AT MY DONG!!!)
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                ok so I have a iphone 3gs

anyone know how to unlock one of these bad boys so I can use it for verizon?
                Can't be done. Thanks for playing.
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  People say that every year... not gunna happen. It might but its still a slim chance.
                  Idk... Verizon actually has several iPad's that it has converted and is testing on their network. If iPads, why not iPhones? Then again, a Verizon spokesperson said not long ago that they have no plans to carry the iPhone anytime in the near future. But what constitutes the near future? One month? Six months? Two years? Who knows. I think they all just like messing with peoples heads.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman61377 View Post
                    Idk... Verizon actually has several iPad's that it has converted and is testing on their network. If iPads, why not iPhones? Then again, a Verizon spokesperson said not long ago that they have no plans to carry the iPhone anytime in the near future. But what constitutes the near future? One month? Six months? Two years? Who knows. I think they all just like messing with peoples heads.
                    i dont foresee them getting iphones due to the fact.. they came to verizon first and verizon told them they didnt want to run it.

but what do i know i dont work for verizon or anything lol so thats just my opinion
                    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

and also considering that its now allowed to buy the phones out of contract... apple doesnt need verizon. and after all the shit talking verizon does, why would apple want to go to them?

verizon is putting everything they have behind the droid. too bad its not enough.

i would still rather have a tweaked out ip4 over a droid. better os/ui ftw.

Comment

thankssss guess ill just sell it WOOO
                        Last edited by Bcozzi71; 07-01-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                          fuckin cant wait for the 4G iphone to come to canada...video conference calling....ima take drunk dialing to a whoooooooole new fucking level...the drunk video dial!!!!
                          (BITCH LOOK AT MY DONG!!!)
                          remember, you have to look towards the sky to get signal! maybe even roll up into a pretzel to get signal!

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i just unlock my 3g the day befor yesterday i paid 20 cash. go to one of those hood cell phone shop that sell every service cell phones and verzion dont use sim card

2014 bisimoto parts coming soon

Comment

You can't use it, Brian... it's worthless. Give it to me! Don't make me come over there and make you kick my ass!

Originally posted by 96accord914 View Post
                              i just unlock my 3g the day befor yesterday i paid 20 cash. go to one of those hood cell phone shop that sell every service cell phones and verzion dont use sim card
                              I see words, but they make no sense...

Comment

Working...
                              X