Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the.....you'll never see this in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the.....you'll never see this in America.

Things like this aren't acceptable on American television...it's all about the goo goo gah gah bullshit, American Idol that sounds the fucking same and dance crews that look the same winning America's Got Talent.

AMERICA GET SOME REAL SHIT ON TV

VIP Status.

This is nice and all but i gotta call bullshit on some level. That kid has the skills that take most guitar players YEEEAARRS of playing to acquire. Shit, my buddy's been playing for almost 15 years and he isnt even that good.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Did your bud ever take classical guitar lessons or any lessons? How may hours does he play a week. I say this kid has dedicated a large portion of his life to music. Looks pretty legit to me, all the songs are well known and can be learned with practice. Check out the fingers on that kid.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
        AMERICA GET SOME REAL SHIT ON TV
        Agreed.

Regardless of whether the video linked was fake, non-cable American television is pretty pathetic.

Comment

like, why dont they show boobs on tv here
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
            they dont?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Shit, my buddy's been playing for almost 15 years and he isnt even that good.
              That sucks. Go give him a hug.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Call BS on this one???

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                Wow, Your TV must really suck if there is no T&A. I feel for ya!
                Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-04-2010, 01:19 AM.
                MR Thread
                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Wow man, you're calling bullshit on this kid? Why? Haven't you ever heard of a savant? Granted, he probably isn't one....but do you think a fucking musical prodigy savant has ever had a lesson in his life? Doubt it.
                  VIP Status.

Comment

He's not a savant. He's just not lazy which is more than I can say for a lot of people.. lol

He's not awesome, but he's definitely pretty good for a 12 year old kid. He'll definitely get better.

Comment

Nor did I claim him to be a savant....I'm just saying, what's so "bs" about him playing the guitar when a prodigy can play anything by ear after hearing it once? Some people are naturally better (with or without practice) than others at certain things.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

i dont think thats a he

and he/she (not proven right now) says they been playing for 2 years. so this kid dedicates their whole time to the guitar. its polish language if anyones wondering
                        Last edited by quickangel93; 07-04-2010, 03:14 AM.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Look this up. Ecco, Igor Falecki Trio 6 years old drummer. There is more from when he was four.
                          http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

Don't look at me. I wasn't calling BS, greencb7inkc did in his first post.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            This is nice and all but i gotta call bullshit on some level. That kid has the skills that take most guitar players YEEEAARRS of playing to acquire. Shit, my buddy's been playing for almost 15 years and he isnt even that good.
                            I meant for my second post to be a question, as in, are you going to call BS on this one.... and I posted the vid to show more of the talent.

As for the He/she confusion. Is Rony a chic name in Slovakia? The caption under the Youtube video says that it's a 12 year old boy who has been playing for 2 years. However, it could be a cover up. They could be trying to smuggle a little girl out of Slovakia using a male guitarist as the disguise.......
                            Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-04-2010, 11:53 AM.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

See, 2 years, thats it. I dont call total BS, just some BS. Like he only knows how to play sections of those songs. Or the parts he played.

My buddy plays everyday and probably about 2-3 hours a day. This kid had to have slept with his guitar, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X