X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Wow.

Comment

Your threads provide more mindfucking than sitting through the entire 148 minutes of the "Inception" movie.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I say step one is buy a better bike than your Jeep Wrangler one...they are shit "homes"

just saying...

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

i always thought it was holmes like "what is up holmes" not homes(houses) but i might be wrong
          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
            i always thought it was holmes like "what is up holmes" not homes(houses) but i might be wrong
            Holy crap you must not be in the know. We have had this convo over and over with this retard since day one. Then when you get done arguing with him, he says hes famous and you give yourself a face palm.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
              Holy crap you must not be in the know. We have had this convo over and over with this retard since day one. Then when you get done arguing with him, he says hes famous and you give yourself a face palm.
              i know i know, was just messin around probably could have gone without posting anything but
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                i have some kendra tires on my bike. it says recommended 60 psi. but i think it is still hard to pedal. i want to pedal with ease.
                Haha man if you are peddling with ease then you need to find a more difficult trail.

Note. A gravel path is generally not considered by most a "legit trail"

Comment

finally when i buy american, americans gotta bash it.

visualpoet- does your k2 have trail rated? or that honda dual suspension?

Comment

finally when i buy american, americans gotta bash it.

visualpoet- does your k2 have trail rated? or that honda dual suspension?
                    Trail rated means the bike is only suitable for riding on trails and easier terrain. It means it's not a true offroad bike.
                    My K2 (which was a 5000, not a 2000, my mistake, I haven't seen it in a couple years, but I did find pics from when I was selling it) was rated as a mountain bike. This is a pic of my old bike; fully adjustable Piezo-electric micro-computer aided coilover damping system for the rear suspension (senses the terrain and adjusts the rear shock for the ride, softer on trails, stiffer on jumps or true off road, no trail to see riding), carbon fiber swingarm, full front suspension. Like I said I've ridden it over many 6 foot drops without any problems. Yes it's dirty and beat up a little. I RODE that bitch. It's seen more big rocks than a crackhead that hit the lottery.

The Honda Racing dual suspension is however trail rated. Both of my teen boys owned one until they were stolen, and they ride comparable to (and were half the cost of) that Jeep named POS you're riding (actually built by a company called Pacific and licensed to use the name Jeep on the bikes)

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      Trail rated means the bike is only suitable for riding on trails and easier terrain. It means it's not a true offroad bike.
                      My K2 (which was a 5000, not a 2000, my mistake, I haven't seen it in a couple years, but I did find pics from when I was selling it) was rated as a mountain bike. This is a pic of my old bike; fully adjustable Piezo-electric micro-computer aided coilover damping system for the rear suspension (senses the terrain and adjusts the rear shock for the ride, softer on trails, stiffer on jumps or true off road, no trail to see riding), carbon fiber swingarm, full front suspension. Like I said I've ridden it over many 6 foot drops without any problems. Yes it's dirty and beat up a little. I RODE that bitch. It's seen more big rocks than a crackhead that hit the lottery.

The Honda Racing dual suspension is however trail rated. Both of my teen boys owned one until they were stolen, and they ride comparable to (and were half the cost of) that Jeep named POS you're riding (actually built by a company called Pacific and licensed to use the name Jeep on the bikes)

where are the disk brakes?
                      trail rated real car jeeps can go off roads because they are trail rated. that means my bike can do the same a jeep can
                      how can a honda be trail rated when it is trademarked by jeep?

your bike seems like its made in the 70s.
                      back then race cars are slower then todays production cars.
                      same with bikes.
                      by just looking at yours, my bike seems to outperform yours. ????
                      Last edited by accord=inspire?; 08-03-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

where are the disk brakes?
                        trail rated real car jeeps can go off roads because they are trail rated. that means my bike can do the same a jeep can
                        how can a honda be trail rated when it is trademarked by jeep?

your bike seems like its made in the 70s.
                        back then race cars are slower then todays production cars.
                        same with bikes.
                        by just looking at yours, my bike seems to outperform yours. ????
                        Disks were an option. They have their pros and cons, I personally prefer rim brakes (except when riding in the snow or rain).
                        Trail rated is not trademarked by Jeep. It's a descripion of how something can be used, it does not mean your bike can do the same thing a Jeep can do, do you think your bike can pull a stuck car out of a ditch??

Trail rated just means that it's a little tougher than a street vehicle or street bicycle, you can ride (drive) it on trails (rough pathways with bumps and potholes, not smooth and easily navigated).

As for your edited comments about my bike looking like the 70's - lol whut? There was nothing like that in the 70's. No free suspensions, no carbon fiber. My entire bike weighed less than 30 lbs. I was around in the 70's, race cars were still hitting speeds of 200 mph plus then.

I also don't know how to break it to you, but bikes haven't gotten that much faster since then, they still depend on the rider powering them. Your $250 bike doesn't begin to hope to compare to my $2900 K2.

Every time you open your mouth, more of your intelligence falls out. Learn to keep it shut, you'll stay smarter.
                        Last edited by visualpoet; 08-03-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Disks were an option. They have their pros and cons, I personally prefer rim brakes (except when riding in the snow or rain).
                          Trail rated is not trademarked by Jeep. It's a descripion of how something can be used, it does not mean your bike can do the same thing a Jeep can do, do you think your bike can pull a stuck car out of a ditch??

Trail rated just means that it's a little tougher than a street vehicle or street bicycle, you can ride (drive) it on trails (rough pathways with bumps and potholes, not smooth and easily navigated).
                          why cant my bike go offroad?

i have wheels
                          i have dual shocks.
                          i have disk brakes.
                          i have shimano gears.

what make yours off roadier than mine?

Comment

why cant my bike go offroad?

i have wheels
                            i have dual shocks.
                            i have disk brakes.
                            i have shimano gears.

what make yours off roadier than mine?
                            Build quality, better suspension, durability. You can take yours off road, but it's not going to perform or last as well as mine. I would almost guarantee you that a 6 foot drop (with you on it) will bust yours all to hell.

Your reasoning is like saing "I have four wheels, I have an engine, I have a steering wheel, why can't I compete in Formula One racing with my Accord?"

And as far as your bike outperforming mine, mine had 3 front sprockets, and 9 rears (27 speed for those that have math problems)(I can post a pic of the rear if you don't believe me.) I've been able to crank it up past 65 mph on a level road and was clocked by a cop doing 87 downhill, which will get you a ticket on pubic roads, luckily he was a rider too and just gave me a warning.
                            Last edited by visualpoet; 08-03-2010, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Build quality, better suspension, durability. You can take yours off road, but it's not going to perform or last as well as mine. I would almost guarantee you that a 6 foot drop (with you on it) will bust yours all to hell.

Your reasoning is like saing "I have four wheels, I have an engine, I have a steering wheel, why can't I compete in Formula One racing with my Accord?"

And as far as your bike outperforming mine, mine had 3 front sprockets, and 9 rears (27 speed for those that have math problems)(I can post a pic of the rear if you don't believe me.) I've been able to crank it up past 65 mph on a level road and was clocked by a cop doing 87 downhill, which will get you a ticket on pubic roads, luckily he was a rider too and just gave me a warning.
                              so if i change my suspension, it can be better than yours?

fox shocks?

Comment

so if i change my suspension, it can be better than yours?

fox shocks?
                                Nothing you do to that bike will make it better than the K2. Nothing. We're talking about a $250 bike compared to a $3000 bike (and that was in 1998.)

My spare rims were more expensive than your entire bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X