Identity Theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identity Theft

Well I finally get a W-2 I had been waiting about 3 weeks for and eletronically file my taxes with Jackson Hewitt. I thought all was well until I get a call the very next day from Jackson Hewitt, apparently some one used my daughters s.s.n and now I have to file on paper pay some more fees and then wait 3-6 weeks til the I.R.S can justify who has the right to claim her. This is b.s. she is my daughter and no one else has the right to claim her.

That sucks are you still together with the father? maybe he's trying to claim her? well hope everything goes by smoothly good luck.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Nah he was the first one I asked he doesn't even know the number.

Comment

Thats sucks

Comment

really wierd fuck places like that. i have a guy do it in his office and he hooks me up with alot of tax money back

Comment

I am really ready to say f**k places like that but I have been going there for 4 years and they didn't do me wrong who ever stole my daughters ssn did me wrong.

Comment

Did you ever find out where your daughters s.s. # was used? like was it another state, tax agency? maybe you should try contacting the irs.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I contacted the irs and now i have to send a paper return and then they will weed out who is right and who is wrong. I sent a letter with my paper return stating very firmly why I am the only person that has right to claim her. So, I have to wait till they send back my return. They believe that it was just a typo and will be corrected soon.But on the other hand the bank who gave me my loan check is really cool and said they will give me a year interest free to pay back my loan which will be paid when the irs sends back my official return in three weeks.Thanks everyone for caring

Comment

Working...
                X