• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW & Hyundai are only cars to get 5/5 Stars for crash tests

I work at a Hyundai Dealership and yeah saw this today:

interesting....

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-crash-tests/1

I gotta hand it to Hyundai... They are really stepping up their game and quality in the last few years. I've worked on a few in the body shop recently and was very impressed. Fit and finish was great and nothing felt cheap.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
      I work at a Hyundai Dealership and yeah saw this today:

interesting....

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-crash-tests/1
      Have you seen a manual transmission Sonata yet? I know they make them but I wonder how the pull off the shifter cup holder configuration.... Ive worked on hundreds of auto ones but no manuals in the new gen..

Comment

thats funny considering all of bmws new cars hadve plastic radiator supports, no welds or anything just a bunch of bolts and plastic

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

crash ratings are for people that EXPECT to be in a crash.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
            thats funny considering all of bmws new cars hadve plastic radiator supports, no welds or anything just a bunch of bolts and plastic
            Hey, that just makes changing the parts out that much easier. Plus upgrading could be made modular. Cooling system upgrade kits etc.
            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              crash ratings are for people that EXPECT to be in a crash.
              or for those who like low cost insurance . the safer the car, the cheaper the price of coverage is!

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

never even thought about that.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

I drive for a living... I never expect to hit anyone, but with all the dumbasses on the road, it's only a matter of time before one of them hits me!

Comment

whats weird is all of my parent's lexi have been rear ended, the silver es300 has been rear ended 3 times which were all very minor. i have never been rear ended in any of my cars because if i did, id be throwing myself on the ground screaming from neck pains.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      or for those who like low cost insurance . the safer the car, the cheaper the price of coverage is!
                      Safe driving programs and REAL driver education would drop insurance a whole lot more than a safety cell...
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                        Safe driving programs and REAL driver education would drop insurance a whole lot more than a safety cell...
                        this IS true but most wont bother with the programs or any kind of driving course

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

id kill to be in a safety driving course. they put you on a autox type course, looks fun as hell.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            id kill to be in a safety driving course. they put you on a autox type course, looks fun as hell.
                            +1

I saw a course that cops were being trained in. I was so tempted to just barge in and go around it, but...

Comment

Working...
                            X