• Show
Clear All

It.. just.. won't.. end..

Comment

this thread sucks so hard.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

This is what happens when a dolphin anally rapes a small child.
        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
          you work at bestbuy and always wearing their bestbuy logo shirts.
          you are not yourself no more.
          you are bestbuy
          lolwut?

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          if i see another iroc sitting on 22's where i work, i might have to shoot somebody. we're not even in the ghetto!
          Amen! I dont mind "Donks" and "Boxes" and "Bubbles" but STOP RUINING THE GOOD CARS!

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          this thread sucks so hard.
          So does your----oh, forget it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

So, wait a minute, are you saying we should put decals on our cars of either our screen names on those websites or our actual names?

Like should I plaster my first and last name, address and phone number across my back window...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

No I think the OP wants us to remove all stickers and decals, including the Honda and Accord badges off our cars because this would make it OUR cars, not Honda's!
              Cuz you know you don't want to be caught going around repping Honda all day with THEIR badge on YOUR car... phff screw that!

Last edited by Jon; 11-16-2010, 11:13 AM.
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Most people ask me if I was locked up in cell block 7 when they see the cb7t stickers.

Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

has anyone ever met the OP?

i wonder what he/she looks like homes?

^^MY OLD RIDE
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

I've never once thought that a car rocking a decal was doing so as a "representative" of a site in any capacity.

Hondas and other Japanese cars, especially family cars and econoboxes like Accords and Civics... do NOT suggest a "bad organization" to me. If anything, if I see a poorly modified, I just think the driver is a low-income loser... or at least a loser with no taste.
                    Actually, scratch that low-income part completely. 93twodoorLX works to support his two sons and his wife who stays home to raise them. They have an apartment and two cars. The man has VERY little money to spend on his car, yet it remains one of the nicest mildly-modified CB7s in the area. He has less money to spend on his car that a highschool kid slingin burgers part-time.

No car screams "gangster", nor does a decal stuck to the side of it. The thug driving it screams "gangster"... and honestly, if a "gangster" gets out of a Civic with mismatched body panels, slammed on steelies and cut springs (or worse, no-name 18" chromies), rattling the trunk by blasting rap that's so loud it doesn't even sound like music anymore... I'd only laugh.

Comment

remember the kid that was always sent to the back of class?
                      i think we found him again.... turn your desk around

Comment

That's right, Accords and Civics are econoboxes. Integras, on the other hand, are real race cars. We got the Integra Hype R on our side, which is pretty much the best car ever made, every racer knows that. So no matter how many decals you got on your Accord or Civic, it's still not a real race car. But as soon as people see an Integra, they know it's a race car and they know they better stay out of the way. Integra is pretty much the rich man's Civic. There is even a song about it on youtube.
                        Once you own an Integra, you are basically set, because there is no vehicle out there that is a match for an Integra. Your days of fearing American muscle are basically over. Once you get on the Integra Hype R train, and buy an Integra (it can even be a 1st gen base model), you will never want any other car. The ONLY can you might consider is the NSX-R because it is made by Acura and it is a type R.
                        Actually owning an Integra opens up a lot of opportunities that are impossible with other cars. For example, you want a rear wing on your car but you can't do it because everybody will laugh... Well guess what? It IS acceptable on an Integra. Because 1. The Mugen Hype Rs come with big wings and anything Mugen will basically turn your car into gold. and 2. it is a race car and you obviously aren't going to bother driving it under 125mph.

Yes, I realize this makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

I thought you were serious at first!

Although the Type R really IS a competitive vehicle, the Integra's target audience was basically... single women within the age range of 35-50. Same market as the Infiniti G20, which was relased in the US as a direct Integra competitor.

Comment

wow.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              I'm going to put an accord=inspire? decal on my car.
                              Down for a group by.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                                Why?
                                It's all about the driver's/owner's attitude and the way they convey themselves. And I don't think you can include CB's in that first list with the other Hondas, because we're our own special breed

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X