No announcement yet.

decals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never felt threated by anyone in a CB...

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
      accords, integras, s2000, celica, civics= working at a job, real person, doesn't need to overcompensate, CAN DIY

bentley, Merc, Lexus, BMW, = ponzi schemer, drug dealer supplier, con man/woman, condescending, can't diy,

Why?
      fixed a bit
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Comment

another classic accord=inspire failed thread of retardedness.

Comment

This thread is disturbing whats left of my brain.
            wat?

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, You are now aboard the FAIL TRAIN, I'm your conductor accord=inspire?. Nice to meet you all and I'm very StOKeD to know that you all share the same lack of intelligence as I do. Please remember to keep your extremities inside the cars at all time. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy this WORTHLESS ride to NOWHERE!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                Ladies and Gentlemen, You are now aboard the FAIL TRAIN, I'm your conductor accord=inspire?. Nice to meet you all and I'm very StOKeD to know that you all share the same lack of intelligence as I do. Please remember to keep your extremities inside the cars at all time. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy this WORTHLESS ride to NOWHERE!
                No snacks?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

at least the OP gives CB7tuner members something to laugh at so gives some props for that. Other than that, this thread FAIL, hard.

Comment

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

That is why I have a CB and like Accords/Preludes better than civics/integra's...
                        I like my faster than most 20 year old grandma car!!!!

I open the hood and kids are like: Ay yo! You gots that B18/B16? You gots that VTAKS!!!!! (I shake my head and laugh) With sarcastic repsonse: Yup that exactly what I have in there... Kid: I like your civic bro!!!

This thread has made me laugh, deff needed it...

FAIL THREAD!!! WIN THREAD for humor!!!!

This prolly didn't make any sense either...oh well, prolly should have got some sleep
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                        X