Difference in LHD/RHD OEM stereo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difference in LHD/RHD OEM stereo???

JDM RHD Gathers am/fm/cassete player from my 93 civic - $50 (Newark)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-01-08, 6:52PM EST
    Reply to: sale-zpyjz-2150803611@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In very good condition and still works. I took it out to put in an aftermarket cd player and used it in my 96 accord then sold it and kept the radio. I also have an OEM Honda cd player unit that plugs into the back of it that just stopped working that I'll throw in for the full asking price. Call/text 614-749-4155

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2150803611
    lol, whut?

eh RHD/LHD dont matter. but radios from ther countrys wont work here

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

My guess is that it's just some douche trying to sell the deck out of his 93 Civic for 10 times what it's worth by saying it's JDM RHD.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        My guess is that it's just some douche trying to sell the deck out of his 93 Civic for 10 times what it's worth by saying it's JDM RHD.
        this. ..I didn't think there was much of a difference anyway

life is good.

Comment

ask for pics

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Would it be possible to see a pic of these units? And do you know if they will plug right up to my 91 Accord? I'd like to have something better than the factory original that will play CDs without going to an aftermarket unit, plus it's JDM, that's pretty cool. Thanks.
            Let the waiting begin...

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              Let the waiting begin...
              lmfao oh boy epic

life is good.

Comment

jdm RADIO yo!!!!!! He is trying to rape(figurative) the consumer. Thats a no bueno
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Most JDM cars that get imported here have their stereos taken out. My friend's 300ZX and Skylines had their stereos in them still. The cd players worked, but the AM/FM frequencies are lower and don't pick up much reception here.

FM frequency starts at like 77.1 and only goes up to about 104 or so on the JDM radios I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Most JDM cars that get imported here have their stereos taken out. My friend's 300ZX and Skylines had their stereos in them still. The cd players worked, but the AM/FM frequencies are lower and don't pick up much reception here.

FM frequency starts at like 77.1 and only goes up to about 104 or so on the JDM radios I've seen.

the RHD Hyundai radios have the controls mirror imaged to the US versions.

also I saw an ad for a Japanese radio station that was at 100.2 on the FM dial[/I]
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Still no response. Maybe he figured out I was fucking with him?

Comment

if i had a real eg6 id probably be very interested in sourcing one of these. its a gathers unit so it looks completely different. not that id use it, it would just be nice to have to complete the car.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

here's A gathers radio......

knobs on the right could be considered for a RHD.

Comment

JDM headunits go up to 89.9 on FM. My JDM MADE IN MALAYSIA Pioneer Carrozerria unit only went up to 89.9, but I installed a 30USD frequency booster thingy.

it bumps up the frequency by 10,16 or 20 MHz.

So 80MHz on the display is 96MHz if the 16MHz bump is selected

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

wow they only get stations up to 89.5? thats where all the crap stations are here! all the good ones aruond here are like 102, 104, 106.

i was going to say that the jdm head unit has the volume knob and the tuning knob reversed. little late to be funny though.

Comment

Working...
                              X