Civic is toast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civic is toast

well last night on my way to Bethlehem Pa (to get a ticket expunged from my record) my GPS fell from my windshield. I went to go down and reach for it and 2 cars in front of me there was a accident and I went right into the back of it. % cars total were in the accident only mine was towed. I had a guy run into me as well. If i wasnt reaching for that damn GPS I prolly coud have avoided it!

Over all im fine minus some soreness and burns from air bag. Ill post some pictures up ASAP

least it wasn't my camaro which has no airbags or seatbelts!

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
    well last night on my way to Bethlehem Pa (to get a ticket expunged from my record) my GPS fell from my windshield. I went to go down and reach for it and 2 cars in front of me there was a accident and I went right into the back of it. % cars total were in the accident only mine was towed. I had a guy run into me as well. If i wasnt reaching for that damn GPS I prolly coud have avoided it!

Over all im fine minus some soreness and burns from air bag. Ill post some pictures up ASAP

least it wasn't my camaro which has no airbags or seatbelts!
    damn... glad to hear you're alright.

I never trust those damn GPS units. My older brother gave me his older Garmin since he won a new better one at work. Anyhow know i know why he got rid of the old one... the damn suction cup on it blows hard core.

Comment

Glad your ok bud! I had that almost happen to me. GPS falling and traffic up ahead. Again, could've ben worse. Glad you get to tell the story
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Glad you're okay. I got my DUI way back when because I dropped a CD and was reaching for it. The cop said I was driving fine, but then I started swerving in my lane, so he thought he'd pull me over and see if I was okay.

Comment

Jon, I think less of you now....

Im kidding, Jesus. Brian, glad you're ok. Sucks to hear that happened though. Where are those pics man?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Well mine fell from the windshield multiple times. Your best bet is to whenever something distracts you like that pull over to the side of the road.

Never try to multi-task while driving. You leave yourself more open for shit to happen and not having enough time to react to maneuver should a situation to occur.

The same thing for people texting,on the phone talking,eating,shaving,drinking coffe,gettin head,,letting their kids distract them,babies screaming,animals in the car that sort of thing. Atleast your safe though sucks about the car man count your blessings. Besides civics are cheap youll get another one.

Comment

I'm hella cautious. with those things glance at them for a second in an unknown area you hit a sweeping curve look up and your coming head on into a car.

you really can't take your eyes off the road for more than 2 seconds. I now can't program them unless i hold them in the middle of the steering wheel.
              one letter at a time.

Comment

also note even though you didn't initiate the accident the last person also usually gets a fine.. atleast from what i know.

Comment

mines always fall off. the trick for the holder is to just spit on it, before using it.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    the trick for the holder is to just spit on it, before using it.
                    That's always the trick

=p

Comment

Damn. Mak, ya beat me to it. Spitting on it is ALWAYS the best option.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol i was going to make the same damn joke

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

aint you in the service cozzi?
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                            aint you in the service cozzi?
                            correct im in the Army.

My dad is supposed to be sending me pics later

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post