Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said in the other thread, "here's to the man that shot him, and may he get the 72 virgins instead."

also, i made this:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

the man they sent in for the mission

1966 Chevy Nova
      1974 Super Beetle
      2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
      2004 Honda Element
      2004 Honda Ruckus
      2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
      www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

So they buried him at sea. Is anyone else uncool with that? I hope they took photos because I want to see him dead.
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I guess the photo going around showing him dead is fake...
          Im not saying hes not dead, just one of the photos going around is, lol

Last edited by Lynx; 05-02-2011, 10:30 AM.
          My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

It isn't over yet though.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
              YOU FUCKEN ASS YOU BEAT ME TO IT PICKLE FUCKER LMAO HAHAHAHA

I was about to post a video!

Originally posted by deevergote
              .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182 View Post

the man they sent in for the mission
                No way!...they sent his ass to catch me and all I had to do is pay some one to kill his unit and I saved his ass then he let me go giving me 24 hours to run....lol

Originally posted by deevergote
                .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

he was dead a long time ago.dis was all fake guys

Comment

Originally posted by saqi44 View Post
                    he was dead a long time ago.dis was all fake guys
                    I"m gonna go ahead and believe the guy living in SA, america's political and media functions are some of the best propaganda machines ever created.

But in the end, dead yesterday, dead 5 years ago, dead is dead. Today the United States officially has something to cheer for, this allows all those families to feel a touch of vindication knowing that the face behind the attack is no longer stalking the world.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

yeap,u r right about that,,,but i am a Pakistani,,, u guys noticed one thing?they havent shown the dead body to the media,,,,,,,anyways,,, dont know what to say but Pakistan will be in big trouble,,,Afghans are cursing pakis ,,,, and media is cursing pakis as well,,that why would pakistan keep a terrorist,,,though only Pakistan knows that how many of there citizens have been killed against the war with Talibans,,,,,,,dont know whats going to be next

Comment

Originally posted by saqi44 View Post
                        yeap,u r right about that,,,but i am a Pakistani,,, u guys noticed one thing?they havent shown the dead body to the media,,,,,,,anyways,,, dont know what to say but Pakistan will be in big trouble,,,Afghans are cursing pakis ,,,, and media is cursing pakis as well,,that why would pakistan keep a terrorist,,,though only Pakistan knows that how many of there citizens have been killed against the war with Talibans,,,,,,,dont know whats going to be next
                        Unlike some parts of the world, we don't USUALLY show the body on TV. There is no reason to. To be honest, I was surprised the showed the body of Hussein when he was killed.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                          Unlike some parts of the world, we don't USUALLY show the body on TV. There is no reason to. To be honest, I was surprised the showed the body of Hussein when he was killed.
                          I'd like to see the body. Public enemy number 1 dead on tv should be fine.

Also, they do show bodies on TV - remember chemical ali's work?
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Regardless, i think Scott is saying that just because they did not show his body, does not mean it didn't happen/or that he's been dead for 5 years.

John Brennan(head of DHS) is talking right now and he is saying that the White House is deciding what and if they should release photos for proof.....so before you guys get all crazy, i would not be surprised if they release something to show proof....im sure they have plenty of it....as they took him yesterday and buried him today....so they had his remains for almost 24 hrs(in Islamic law, the body has to be buried within 24 hrs)

Comment

i dont think he's dead. and who the fuck cares now? for all we know they got a duplicate. saddam had plenty. osama was one rich mofo. btw the picture that is floating around is a fake

in other news gaddafi's family was bombed. that might start some shit

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

something to think about also is that even if they did release official photos, somebody somewhere would find something "suspicious" about the image and discount it as a fake or doctored image. its not like the government can just scribble "US government-05/02/2011" on a piece of paper and put it next to the body in the pictures and have people believe it like you can normally do online.

they apparently have DNA evidence too, and its kinda hard to fake that, but people would still call foul and claim that the results have been forged or doctored

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X