X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ignorant **********

The Game Show is called "Without Prejudice"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...rxCLtyBAp1U9vD

At the end, Dude says "Get a grip". What a douchbag. Sad to think d**** like these still exist in this modern time and age.
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

that kramer guy came to mind

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Someone just lost their job

Comment

lol

Comment

Guy was being honest! doesn't mean you have to like what he believes. Those are his personal opinions about people he has dealt with....... I'm not agreeing with him but it is his right to his own opinions.
          Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-12-2011, 05:12 PM.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            Guy was being honest! doesn't mean you have to like what he believes. Those are his personal opinions about people he has dealt with....... I'm not agreeing with him but it is his right to his own opinions.
            this.

Comment

Wow he must live in Columbia SC. You will definitely get a bad taste in your mouth from the ignorance and hatred of black people over here SOME of the time. I remember when I was at school this black girl made a racist remark towards a white guy because he politely asked her to move. She called him a "cracker" which in my opinion is just about as racially bad as the N word. Its not uncommon to see that here and that is probably why thinks they way he thinks. But even though, this does NOT give you the right to say things like this on camera or think this way period. Not all black people are criminals or dead beats like this man MAY think they are. I don't know exactly why he hates blacks, its just an example. I have a alot of black friends who act like regular Americans that are educated and have good paying jobs and if anybody were to ever say anything racial against them I would beat them to a bloody pulp before they would. I wish everybody could just act correctly and everybody get along.

And if anybody thinks my post is racially offensive, please note that I hate everybody equally.
              Last edited by Skeet Skeet; 07-12-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeet Skeet View Post
                please note that I hate everybody equally.
                This

Comment

nice
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    Someone just lost their job
                    Uhhh, ya think? Man o Man !

Makes me embarrassed to say that I'm Polynesian ..
                    I honestly believe that dude lost his job DURING the commercial break .. wow!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                      I actually agree wholeheartedly with this.

The guy wasn't being malicious. He was being honest. I don't like his opinion. I don't agree with his opinion. But he is entitled to it. As long as he's not acting on it, doing things to harm black people in any way because of his opinion (including forcing it upon others when he wasn't asked for it... in this case, he WAS asked for it...) then what is the harm?

I do think that it's a misguided and narrowminded opinion, but he's being honest. I have more respect for a man that can admit his prejudices, than a man that will lie right in the face of another because he's afraid to offend. The fact that he could share a ride, and a table, with the black guy there in the room with him (who, until this point, seemed to have NO idea of the man's opinion of black people) shows me that he's not allowing his prejudice to affect his treatment of others.

Now, if he acted on that opinion... calling names, making hurtful accusations, causing physical harm, etc... then I would be the first in line to shove my foot ankle-deep up his ass.

Comment

I felt like the black guy was being more disrespectful than the polynesian guy because he was the one that was offended and calling names.

if someone came up to me and said, "I dont like you chinese people." then im not going to take offense to that because thats his opinion and belief. We dont have to get along with other people but in the end, we should...

nobody is right or wrong and even so who is to justify what is right or wrong?
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I would be offended if someone came up to me and said "I don't like white people" for no reason. But if I asked someone's opinion of me, and that was their reason for not liking me... I'd respect it, as long as they weren't disrespectful about it.

I agree that the black guy was showing more disrespect by calling names... though I understand his position... I'm sure he was taken aback by the comment.

But really, the Polynesian guy wasn't calling names, or saying anything hurtful.

Comment

he was very level headed and didnt try and make it a joke or nothing. Although the last comment was unnecessary.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I am going to agree when he said

" I don't want someone to hire me because im brown but because i have the right credentials "

Comment

Working...
                              X