No announcement yet.

Do I have what it takes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or he has multiple personalities that all need help fixing the car....
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Or if you really want to troll... make multiple names like Rhonda and g22king... then talk to yourself about fictional mechanical problems, and get super defensive when you screw up and get caught!

...jus' sayin'.

Comment

Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

boxxy HAS to be a drama geek (drama as in theater.) I wonder if she's going to pursue a career as an actress. If so... i wonder if her boxxy identity will go on her resume.

Her whole schtick is basically one HUGE drama exercise. My friend Kristine is the type that would do something like that. Kristine now acts on Broadway.

Comment

i just think its funny how everyone assumes that she would keep her same name, email, etc. when being a dedicated troll on another site.. if youre gonna honestly troll, come up with a whole other persona that has nothing to do with your "real" self.. if its gonna be on a car forum, find some random car in town and take pics of it as "yours" (doesnt even have to be modded) and maybe base a SN off of that car.. if not car related, just make some random ass SN and go at it.. just remember to also make BS email accounts so you wont compromise your real emails that you use..

i commented a few times on some of geoffs threads because they were annoying, but never cared enough to take it very far.. obviously trolls piss off some people a LOT more which of course is their MO...

if you wanna do it, just go for it.. its your free time.. but like i said, "play it safe" and be a whole other persona on those forums and dont bring your "real" life into it..

Comment

One word:

Jonas.

Comment

Jonas?

And yeah man..have you seen Boxxy outside of her 'internet trolling'. Shes fucking hot.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                  Jonas?

And yeah man..have you seen Boxxy outside of her 'internet trolling'. Shes fucking hot.
                  well she looks fuckin cute in the videos, but her voice is horrible..

Comment

Who is boxxy? I have seen her mentioned before, sounds like a neato story.

Comment

The girl pictured above. She's a definitive figure in internet trolling. She's extremely weird, though it's clearly an act. Like I said, it strikes me more as an acting exercise than just the useless actions of a girl with too much time on her hands.

Yeah, I could only make it through like 15 seconds of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                        well she looks fuckin cute in the videos, but her voice is horrible..
                        use a sock as a gag and teach her to breathe through her nose. its that simple.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

Comment

I started doing music when I had nothing to do...Trolling just isn't the way. At least be productive I say...
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Did NO ONE see what I posted but Mike?
                              I haz found producktive!

Thread posters....WHY U NO READ MEH THREAD???

and I'm over Boxxy. kthanks.

Third party trolling= troll fail.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                                Did NO ONE see what I posted but Mike?
                                I haz found producktive!

Thread posters....WHY U NO READ MEH THREAD???

and I'm over Boxxy. kthanks.

Third party trolling= troll fail.
                                Then 3rd party troll away!!!!
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                                X