Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Did we just become best friends?
    I had no idea you felt that way...We are(were) friends on FB and have met in real life. This DOES hurt my feelings.

But, I have taken the advice given in this thread into account, and have lain down my troll ambitions. For the good of my friends, who don't want to see me on that level. <3

The fear(lol), of what my in fact result if I were to get a van...
    Means if I need to move people, I'm buying a wagon.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Why not do what my wife does and build a home based business with your extra time?
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

did you check babygaga? and if you do ever get a van get a odyssey. it's close enuf to the accord to not be thought lame

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
          Do you think I mean to do "whatever I want"?
          No no i wasn't referring to you i was referring to people like Geoff who do infact write up DIY and contribute but then obv create friction on this forum under the guise that its a harmless thread in OT which is ok as long as NOONE opens the thread. My opinion is if we should all ignore him then why is he here?

Thankfully he is no longer here so its not an issue.

Trolls always lose.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
          Did we just become best friends?

I don't know did we hahahaha.

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
          Monica..if you get that van..it better be the big Econoline ones. You know what time it is.

BangBus time. yeaaaa

I swear she is winning. You guys still bitch. if it bothers you that much..DONT RESPOND!!!!
          Im not bitching.

I was just explaining my issues to Monica so that she know's i wasn't attacking her personally but the issue of trolling because i find it annoying and of no use to anyone.

I understand that a lot of people feel that that is what the internet is for, mindless humor and such, and i also realize that the masses are easily amused but....

People who are really trolls do so because they are starved for attention.

It's sad and pathetic but it is what it is.

Monica on the other hand has a husband and children so i would assume that she can gather plenty of attention from her children and husband.

She also does not seem stupid, so im suprised she would even seriously consider this as their are infinite ways to enterain oneself on the internet without ever having to resort to trolling.

In the end if this thread was just a joke then i failed to realize it and got carried away but i stand by my statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
            I swear she is winning. You guys still bitch. if it bothers you that much..DONT RESPOND!!!!
            When someone post a thread asking for other people's opinions about something they are considering doing and we respond in the negative, it's not bitching, it's simply giving our opinion.

I can understand if someone posts up their car and it's distasteful to come in and bash it when they didn't ask for anyone's opinions. However, when someone asks for other's advice on a given subject I'm going to share the way I feel, even if it goes against what they want to do.

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
            I had no idea you felt that way...We are(were) friends on FB and have met in real life. This DOES hurt my feelings.
            What I posted was in response to Ralphie's post, hence why I quoted it. I don't think the idea of becoming a troll is a good one, but that has nothing to do with my overall opinion of you. Sorry for any confusion. Unless you were directing that towards Ralphie in which case, sorry for the continued confusion, haha.

Originally posted by Ralphie
            I don't know did we hahahaha.
            Quote from Stepbrothers when they realize that they think the same way.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Lmao!
              At first, it was a question, because I am not always sure that my "funny" is "funny" online/in type...I wanted to see what the genuine response was.

Then, people took me as trying to troll here.
              So I made it a joke.

I trolled this tread.
              I trolled it hard.

But in the end Mike had it right.
              I am not by nature cruel nor easily offended, so I would make a poor troll.
              I kinda come off annoyingly (woman with opinions and all) and perhaps I like to talk a little too much...but I'm no troll.

***edit.
              TnWagon, I took it wrong. No harm, no foul.
              Last edited by LadyG; 07-29-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Alright, cool. Glad things got cleared up.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

http://funny-weirdo.blogspot.com/200...aurs-from.html

Comment

...right now
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Maybe if LadyG rocked the eyeliner, and made videos...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Maybe if LadyG rocked the eyeliner, and made videos...
                        rofl
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

So, some of you gave me suggestions for productive things to do online...
                          How does writing for openclutch.com sound for productive?
                          I was offered the position yesterday.

Comment

That looks a good deal more productive!
                            I never heard of that site before, but it looks pretty well laid out. Better than most sites of the sort that I've seen (most are so cluttered that I lose interest immediately... I have the attention span of a

Comment

Or if you really want to troll... make multiple names like Rhonda and g22king... then talk to yourself about fictional mechanical problems, and get super defensive when you screw up and get caught!

...jus' sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                Or if you really want to troll... make multiple names like Rhonda and g22king... then talk to yourself about fictional mechanical problems, and get super defensive when you screw up and get caught!

...jus' sayin'.
                                Lmao!

That sounds complicated lol
                                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X