Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice move slick....

Comment

well if they got ur plate then they would hav come 2 ur house by now. i hav an extra sence about cops so i cant get pulled. u should b ok, but i wouldnt think about oullin the Z out 4 a while. most of the time if u get the 5-0 behind u for somethin like a burnout or speedin it would b best 2 pull over than risk gettin caught and becoming buhbuh's new butt buddy.

Comment

I remember the time I ran from the cops, I think I pissed my pants at least three times that night. Long story short, I was doing 110 mph in a 45 racing a crotch rocket. We went flying, and I cop went by the other way, pulled a U turn, and hit his lights. I took a side ride and took the first street and pulled off in a culdasac and shut my car off and rolled down the windows. I heard the sirens go by so I waited like 45 min-1 hr before I went home. I thought he got my plates.

About your situation, 300zxs are nice. My friend has a 90' that's pretty sweet. Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about the cops if they didn't get you within 5 hrs.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

well nothing soo far, though im still a bit parranoid.

i coverd my z with the car cover for now.

i went out this morning and started judging distances that they will see a plate, basically he has to be really close to me to see my plates, at least a few cars back, but i was like 3x times that distance..and i coulnt even see any plates.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

happened to me...a pedestrian wrote down my liscence plate and they got me a few days later!

i got off easy though since it basically was a civilian complaint not an official ticket by cops...and they couldn't really prove it was me (circumstancial)

Comment

you should sell the z, move to a different hood, change your name and social, dye your hair and lay low for at least 45 days.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

well the cop couldn't see you after you made that first turn right? So all he could get you for is reckless driving since you burned out. He doesn't know you blew stop signs. Plus, if he was at the distance you describe, how does he know you saw his lights? Who says you did see them? You just continued driving, so you weren't evading arrest. Sounds like since you were at the distance you were, the burnout is all you did wrong as far as the fuzz know.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

my uncle is a judge, he knows my car and he knows what "people" like me do. however im not big on the race scene and i have no beef with ppl who are. he said that running is a huge mistake b/c then the charges can pile up pretty decently. depending on what type of area u live in also can be a big factor. small town cops can be easy to work with but tend to hate people with imports. city cops....well i dont deal with em that often so i dunno lol. basically if they havent done anything yet you are probably ok, but dont count on it completely. if you are approached, stay calm n dont get an attitude. if they are decent people theyll work with you. my next door neighbor is a chief of the state police in one pa county and hes seen me carry beers into the house knowing im 19 and not say a word...he also tells me to do apples thru the street. he's a cool guy. just dont be a dick and be sincere if they do get you and you will make out a lot better thna if you fight with them.
                  In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

this has got to be the longest post about nothing...

You're not going to get in trouble. Just be sensible. Take it to the track, numbers don't lie but people die.

My Cardomain

Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."

Comment

I wouldn't worry so much about getting caught by how you described your situation. What would worry me is that the cop noticed how your car looked like and what color it was and will be floating around you neighborhood for a couple days, trying to find you. Then, pull you over for some made up reason, just to give you a hard time and try to ticket you for something, cuz he knows it's you.

I would just drive your accord for like a week, then not worry about it.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Bro, sit back and have a beer, you're fine. If they had your plate #, they would have gotten to your house before you did that night and we would not be here reading this and post whoring, instead we'd be like, "hay, has any one seen accordztech lately?". And a week or so later you'd start a thread on how you almost became some ones bitch in jail!! dont' worry your cool.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
                        JDM H22
                        Port n Polished Int Mani
                        Bored TB, maxed
                        MSD 6A
                        I/H/E
                        no cat
                        [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by akrodha
                          this has got to be the longest post about nothing...

You're not going to get in trouble. Just be sensible. Take it to the track, numbers don't lie but people die.
                          lol

My Cardomain

Comment

Working...
                          X